Arma 3: Liberation Tactical Realism 2 Feedback Thread - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sypolt.R

Captain
Retired
Local time
10:28 AM
Gents, It has been brought up this evening that Previous saved vehicles left in the battlefield during server crashes exploding when server is back up and running.

Need more info on this, vehicles left in the field are not saved by the server so I'm assuming you mean vehicles left at fobs. Is it all of them 100%? Only certain vehicles? Are they parked near anything when the server goes down or just out in the open?

Sypolt.R

Captain
Retired
Local time
In addition to this Mark -19 Humvee getting and out of crashes players.

Also need some more info on this, just tested it myself and was able to successfully get in and out of every mk-19 hmmwv without crashing.

Connelly.M

Corporal
Discharged
Local time
Need more info on this, vehicles left in the field are not saved by the server so I'm assuming you mean vehicles left at fobs. Is it all of them 100%? Only certain vehicles? Are they parked near anything when the server goes down or just out in the open?

9:40 PM
(Side) IxSMDxI: Dont forget that your vics are still out here
When a player got in one it exploded.

Sweetwater.I

The Man Himself
Colonel
Retired
Wall of Honor
Local time
9:28 AM
9:40 PM
(Side) IxSMDxI: Dont forget that your vics are still out here
When a player got in one it exploded.
How do we know that isn't a isolated incident, -- and as sypolt has stated, the mission file doesn't save vehicles outside of FOB's. so this seems a bit odd, still need a bit more info than a copy/paste of someone making a statement in chat.

Whitfield.L

Reservist
Reserve
Local time
Was slotted as HOG-1 yesterday, unable to repair my heavily damaged FA-18 Black Wasp II at the FOB with a Repair Truck & toolkit in my pack. Looks like Repair Perms are not updating.

Also flew as apart of BUFFALO-1 Crew Chief, and in the field a DSKHM completely shot out our main rotor. Somehow we survived the landing(?) but was unable to partially Repair the Bird to get it out of the field with toolkits.

Both times had to use Zeus to help.

Boyd.M

Private
Active Duty
2/B/1-7
Local time
7:28 AM
Is it possible to reduce the distance to capturable points for the FOB placement? we were trying to setup a FOB on an airstrip and the way things were around the area we couldn't find a spot that wasn't 300m from enemy positions. honestly I would love to see 50m distance, having an FOB right on an airbase where it should be and is intended to be would be really nice.

Sweetwater.I

The Man Himself
Colonel
Retired
Wall of Honor
Local time
Is it possible to reduce the distance to capturable points for the FOB placement? we were trying to setup a FOB on an airstrip and the way things were around the area we couldn't find a spot that wasn't 300m from enemy positions. honestly I would love to see 50m distance, having an FOB right on an airbase where it should be and is intended to be would be really nice.
Yeah, its a setting, its usually kept at a modest 300m difference so that we dont hear any tears about how base assets are getting nuked by enemy attacks and Tank/Air cav can't do anything. I'm not sure if its practical in a mission -> AI standpoint, but might be something to consider if it does help with engagement.

Liber.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
5:28 PM
18/06/2021 Update:

Tweaked: Towns should be less tedious to take. The default AI in buildings logic was replaced with LAMBS logic. No more hide and seek trying to find that last couple of enemies.

Liber.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
19/06/2021 Update:

• Mechanized, Rotary, Fixed wing slots now have repair perms to service their vics.
  • Tweaked AI garrisons ever further. AI will no longer garrison in buildings and play hide and seek, they will do CQB and shoot you in the face.

Liber.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
20/06/2021 Update:

Enemies won't garrison themselves in towns anymore, I swear its working this time.

Whitfield.L

Reservist
Reserve
Local time
Is it possible to remove the Arsenal Script preventing having multiple Binoculours in your inventory? Very frustrating trying to fight the Arsenal to get both a Laser Designator & Vector as INFIDEL.

Boyd.M

Private
Active Duty
2/B/1-7
Local time
7:28 AM
Is there a way to just lower the number or garrisoned troops, or make it work somehow. having them not garrison means the entire AO pulls to whatever direction the battle is coming from, so you can pull other AOs into you AO and just mow down waves of AI. I prefer to have to push in a clear the town at least a bit. I'm very tired of "sit on hilltop and clear entire AO from 1km away".

Liber.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
Is it possible to remove the Arsenal Script preventing having multiple Binoculours in your inventory? Very frustrating trying to fight the Arsenal to get both a Laser Designator & Vector as INFIDEL.
Yes.
Is there a way to just lower the number or garrisoned troops, or make it work somehow. having them not garrison means the entire AO pulls to whatever direction the battle is coming from, so you can pull other AOs into you AO and just mow down waves of AI. I prefer to have to push in a clear the town at least a bit. I'm very tired of "sit on hilltop and clear entire AO from 1km away".
They should stay in town still, however they won't glue themselves to 1 building and sit there, they should do proper CQB.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
3:28 PM
Can we rid of the ace join group feature and allowing people to change group names

Sweetwater.I

The Man Himself
Colonel
Retired
Wall of Honor
Local time
Can we rid of the ace join group feature and allowing people to change group names
last time I checked that, it wasn't something that could be changed easily, think it requires rebuilding a lot of the core functionality to get that to work correctly without breaking other things.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
last time I checked that, it wasn't something that could be changed easily, think it requires rebuilding a lot of the core functionality to get that to work correctly without breaking other things.
ah okay I just saw it on another server I figured it would sort the everyone join atlas or everybody join gunslinger 1 issue

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
So i asked someone about when you ace interact on someone and it comes up with the join group icon. They said you can disable it in the debug settings I guess i will medddle see if i can stumble on it

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
its more to make people stay in the squads they slot into. Many times I have seen people all slot into Atlas or everyone slot into the top squad even medics

Status
Not open for further replies.