Arma 3: Liberation Tactical Realism 2 Feedback Thread - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knights.Z

1st Lieutenant
Retired
Local time
11:10 PM
Most of this is stuff we're aware of and plan on fixing with later iterations, right now we're testing a mostly vanilla version to see what needs to be changed

I'm confused about this line though:
"If Zeus wasn't around, we have to literally walk to the AO. "

Was the HALO map board not functioning? Were there not multiple helicopters on the pad? Multiple vehicles?
There are also 2 MHQ vehicles that can be deployed near the AO to act as mobile respawn points and supply points. Were they not utilized?
I believe he's talking about Domination not Liberation.

I was on Fallujah liberation yesterday and having an absolute blast. The only comment I'd make is we're going up against an absurd number of AI sometimes, but that might be because two objectives are near eachother.

Sypolt.R

Captain
Retired
Local time
6:10 PM
I believe he's talking about Domination not Liberation.

I was on Fallujah liberation yesterday and having an absolute blast. The only comment I'd make is we're going up against an absurd number of AI sometimes, but that might be because two objectives are near eachother.

Yeah I understood what he meant, domination has HALO as well as mobile respawns

Glad you guys are enjoying fallujank though

Knights.Z

1st Lieutenant
Retired
Local time
11:10 PM
Yeah I understood what he meant, domination has HALO as well as mobile respawns

Glad you guys are enjoying fallujank though
Yeah I think domination is broken then, because none of those features worked when i was there

Liber.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
1:10 AM
Most of this is stuff we're aware of and plan on fixing with later iterations, right now we're testing a mostly vanilla version to see what needs to be changed

I'm confused about this line though:
"If Zeus wasn't around, we have to literally walk to the AO. "

Was the HALO map board not functioning? Were there not multiple helicopters on the pad? Multiple vehicles?
There are also 2 MHQ vehicles that can be deployed near the AO to act as mobile respawn points and supply points. Were they not utilized?
I disabled HALO and some other stuff for WFW, I believe they kept playing on it when it was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.