Not open for further replies.

Schmidt.A

Sergeant Major
Active Duty
1-7 HQ
2/C/1-7
Local time
10:04 PM
Side missions are broken. They seem to be a popular thing but unfortunately they don't work would be nice to have them working so we can say that the mission files are working and not just have half of the file working and half not.

Sweetwater.I

The Man Himself
Colonel
Retired
Wall of Honor
Local time
12:04 AM
Side missions are broken. They seem to be a popular thing but unfortunately they don't work would be nice to have them working so we can say that the mission files are working and not just have half of the file working and half not.
Which map/mission we talking about?
I've only refactored Lythium. Sidemissions are dependant on the mission file for a specified map.

Morrow.J

Corporal
Retired
Local time
Lithium the side missions are either broken or the officer is getting away. Now the other day there was a side mission to eliminate an hvt but nothing but the hvt spawned I augmented the side mission and they “did it” but I nice they killed the hvt the mission did not complete. That one was on Altis. Most of the time on lithium they’re broken as well

Schmidt.A

Sergeant Major
Active Duty
1-7 HQ
2/C/1-7
Local time
10:04 PM
Which map/mission we talking about?
I've only refactored Lythium. Sidemissions are dependant on the mission file for a specified map.
It seems all of them Don’t work been playing for some time and all the maps that run side mission don’t really seem to work or some work to a point and they stop working

Last edited:

Kubbo.A

Corporal
Retired
Local time
I agree with MSG.Schmidt - all the side missions have issues. Initially, I thought that it was something that I was doing wrong as a result of my drunken stupor BUT it seems to be happening even when I am sober and MSG.Schmidt just confirmed it. o_O

Rosefield.M

Lieutenant Colonel
Retired
Local time
1:04 AM
No artillery pieces have the artillery computer, on Altis at least, not sure about the other maps

Burton.P

Lieutenant Colonel
Discharged
Local time
Map: Virolahti

Side mission:
Tower destruction - Didn't complete when destroyed, all enemies taken out
Kill high-ranking official - Didn't complete when official was killed, all enemies taken out
Kill high-ranking official - Didn't complete when official was killed, all enemies taken out

Connelly.M

Corporal
Discharged
Local time
Curator slots all of them are borked, Even after disconnect and re-slotting

Connelly.M

Corporal
Discharged
Local time
Please use the admin zeus until we fix this.
PM me the PW on discord to make sure it is the one I have on file please

Rosefield.M

Lieutenant Colonel
Retired
Local time
Map: Viro

Zeus slots seem to be invincible by default

Artillery Computer still not working on artillery/mortar pieces

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
6:04 AM
Can we look at getting rid of the russian KA-50. and replace with MI-24. Not only the cannon on the KA-50 is able to take out a Helo from at least 1.5k away and has resulted in a huge loss of birds. The armor seems to be so thick that even putting rounds with the 30mm from the MH-60 DAP seems to not do a huge amount. I enjoy flying the HH-60 but when they spawn without a way to take them out effectually.

Also I have not been able to find it if we have it already but is there a Box spawner like we had on the old Tac 2 mission file last year. We be very helpful for resupply ground troops with out them having to come back to base every time

Liber.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
8:04 AM
Can we look at getting rid of the russian KA-50. and replace with MI-24. Not only the cannon on the KA-50 is able to take out a Helo from at least 1.5k away and has resulted in a huge loss of birds. The armor seems to be so thick that even putting rounds with the 30mm from the MH-60 DAP seems to not do a huge amount. I enjoy flying the HH-60 but when they spawn without a way to take them out effectually.

Also I have not been able to find it if we have it already but is there a Box spawner like we had on the old Tac 2 mission file last year. We be very helpful for resupply ground troops with out them having to come back to base every time
On VT7 ?
There is a box spawner in the back of the spawn hangar where the tanks are.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
On VT7 ?
There is a box spawner in the back of the spawn hangar where the tanks are.
Sorry Yeah forgot to add what map aha that one yeah Cheers

Knights.Z

1st Lieutenant
Retired
Local time

Knights.Z

1st Lieutenant
Retired
Local time
Status