5:35 AM
Zeus slots on Takistan seem to be not working

Rosefield.M

Lieutenant Colonel
Retired
Local time
takistan

Helo rearm/refuel pads do not allow enough time for spinning up when they are done and restart the process all over again. AH-64 specifically

Langlois.R

First Sergeant
Active Duty
B/3-7 HQ
Local time
Zeus slots on Hearts and Minds mission file (Lythium) does not work. Presents player with a mission complete message which then kicks you back to slot selection screen for both zeus slots.

Liber.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
12:35 PM
Zeus slots on Hearts and Minds mission file (Lythium) does not work. Presents player with a mission complete message which then kicks you back to slot selection screen for both zeus slots.
You are not on the whitelist for Zeus.

Rosefield.M

Lieutenant Colonel
Retired
Local time
Was I removed? I was on it a month ago, I am an SL so I require the zeus slot for running SPs.
we are currently refreshing the white list, send your info to company staff, to be added.

Also, I cannot seem to be able to force the view distance change in HM Lythium. Tried a couple of different ways but the fog still persists.

Rosefield.M

Lieutenant Colonel
Retired
Local time
Cherno Summer H&M seems to be generating caches "off map" in the zones in the SW corner

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
10:35 AM
Any chance of some sort of Vic spawn? I also seem to not work out or find where to spawn a box of med supplies.

Liber.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
12:35 PM
Any chance of some sort of Vic spawn? I also seem to not work out or find where to spawn a box of med supplies.
I am looking into something that will allow spawning vehicles, the old one from insurgency days is super jank I prefer not to use it.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
If we can't get ace pharmacy set before furlough any chance we can make Bettir a optional and and replaced in spot in the basic modpack with ace pharmacy

Tharen.R

Regimental Adjutant General
Major General
Active Duty
Regimental HQ
Local time
If we can't get ace pharmacy set before furlough any chance we can make Bettir a optional and and replaced in spot in the basic modpack with ace pharmacy
Nope, just be patient please.

Sutodoreh.W

Warrant Officer 1
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
Local time
(Posting now to be seen after furlough, enjoy your vacations for now!)

Several current maps have SPARROW-1 slots but are missing the default vehicle spawns. Recommended fix: add 1-2 AH-6M Littlebird default spawn points on base airfields.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
Ace pharmacy is not set as required by the server allowing people to load into the server without it and some that are loading in with it.

Tharen.R

Regimental Adjutant General
Major General
Active Duty
Regimental HQ
Local time

Connelly.M

Corporal
Discharged
Local time
Hearts and minds file for lithium bugs out when thermo hand grenades are use on caches.

Fields.Q

2nd Lieutenant
Active Duty
S5 HQ
S1 Staff
WAG Staff
RRD Staff
Local time
2:35 AM
Can we get liberation back please?

Status
Not open for further replies.