Active Duty
B/1-7 HQ
RRD HQ
RTC HQ
S1 HQ
S5 Staff
Local time
9:40 PM
Can the G3 and FN FAL weapons be added back to the arsenal since they are NATO weapons? Also the ACR needs to be added back as well.

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
8:40 PM
Good day all!
The arsenal whitelist has been updated. G3 was updated w/mags. ENVG's (for pilot use only) added. AR-2 Darter and batteries now in arsenal. MK-11 mags (SR-25s) added. All the extra KAT medical stuff is not added yet, awaiting final gear list and full implementation of KAT before that happens. Refreshed Al Rayak Liberation mission is up and running on TacR.
I will run the FN FAL up the C.O.C. and see if it can be added back in, but one of the driving reasons for the whitelist was to make resupply easier so running niche guns might be a no-go. The ACR is covered by both the M4 and the SCAR...both of which are available.
Sorry the update took a bit...but we in S3 have had kind of a crazy month!

Kastor.K

Corporal
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
Local time
1:40 AM
one of the driving reasons for the whitelist was to make resupply easier so running niche guns might be a no-go
as long as the mags are compatible with the already whitelisted guns, that should not be a problem?

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
as long as the mags are compatible with the already whitelisted guns, that should not be a problem?
FN FAL uses it's own mags...not compatible with any other rifle.

Vincent.L

First Sergeant
Active Duty
B/1-7 HQ
RRD HQ
RTC HQ
S1 HQ
S5 Staff
Local time
FN FAL uses it's own mags...not compatible with any other rifle.
If magazine compatibility is the only issue then why is the M14 still viable?

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
If magazine compatibility is the only issue then why is the M14 still viable
The M14 is on my eval list for chopping currently...along with several magazine we don't use. The whitelist is currently V1.01 and I fully expect it to be V121 before the dust is settled.

Vincent.L

First Sergeant
Active Duty
B/1-7 HQ
RRD HQ
RTC HQ
S1 HQ
S5 Staff
Local time
The M14 is on my eval list for chopping currently...along with several magazine we don't use. The whitelist is currently V1.01 and I fully expect it to be V121 before the dust is settled.
Okay sounds good brother. Thanks for the explanation. I personally wouldn’t mind keeping 1 version of the M14 that can mount scopes but we don’t need 15 variants lol

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
Okay sounds good brother. Thanks for the explanation. I personally wouldn’t mind keeping 1 version of the M14 that can mount scopes but we don’t need 15 variants lol
Yeah...and there are like 25 G36s as well...I'm all for redundancy but some of those gotta go!

Caboose.T

Reservist
Reserve
Local time
7:40 PM
If limiting the m14 selection is in the air, vanilla super dependable for those with dlc. The RHS' EBR variant and UK3CB's DMR [RIS] options are best for non dlc owners. IMO. (I beg for mercy on complete removal of my preciouses)

Last edited:

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
If limiting the m14 selection is in the air, vanilla super dependable for those with dlc. The RHS' EBR variant and UK3CB's DMR [RIS] options are best for non dlc owners. IMO. (I beg for mercy on complete removal of my preciouses)
The MK-11 DMR (with the SR-25 mags) is what 1st BN utilizes for a DMR per SOP. Your opinion on the M-14 is noted though, and like the FAL it's future shall be decided at a level above my paygrade.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
2:40 AM
When a player dies their body despawns within 10-15 seconds can we up that time to about a min to allow for supply sharing from the dead players.

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
When a player dies their body despawns within 10-15 seconds can we up that time to about a min to allow for supply sharing from the dead players.
I will 200% be looking into this. The main problem is the Winter Cherno Mission file for Domination is kind of a mashed together mess of an older version of Domination and the much newer one. The newest version (which will be on the server in the next week or so) fixes alot of these issues by way of the code actually working. I believe the parameter for dead player clean-up is currently set to 3 mins...but due to a bug with time acceleration everything gets thrown out of whack. I will look for this bug during testing for the new mission coming out post haste!

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
I will 200% be looking into this. The main problem is the Winter Cherno Mission file for Domination is kind of a mashed together mess of an older version of Domination and the much newer one. The newest version (which will be on the server in the next week or so) fixes alot of these issues by way of the code actually working. I believe the parameter for dead player clean-up is currently set to 3 mins...but due to a bug with time acceleration everything gets thrown out of whack. I will look for this bug during testing for the new mission coming out post haste!
Yeah within about 10-15 seconds they was despawning and with hard to get rekitted its super importent. Much thanks for looking into it :)

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
Medical boxes at spawn are basic medical boxes not advanced boxes. :)

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
Medical boxes at spawn are basic medical boxes not advanced boxes. :)
Known. Winter Cherno is not updated or optimized, and is honestly a broken file. New file will be rolled out hopefully tonight.

Vincent.L

First Sergeant
Active Duty
B/1-7 HQ
RRD HQ
RTC HQ
S1 HQ
S5 Staff
Local time
Could we get the Viking-5 vehicle that has resupply put into the server? It would make life easier if I could resupply troops in the field with a vehicle that can fight back compared to the LMTVs and such

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
Could we get the Viking-5 vehicle that has resupply put into the server? It would make life easier if I could resupply troops in the field with a vehicle that can fight back compared to the LMTVs and such
I will get with S3 leadership for advisement on this one. I am not too sure about a full on Stryker Dragoon....but I could see the merit of having something with like an M2 for defense while repairs/rearm is being conducted.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
Is there any chance that the Medical MEV can be given a medical setup with its internal cargo. At current it has AT, AA, Demo blocks.

Could we replace with a Medical load that could prob be taken from S3's Setup for private Ops with also Smoke, Ammo, Spare ear plugs and a spare Mk-18 or 2

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
Is there any chance that the Medical MEV can be given a medical setup with its internal cargo. At current it has AT, AA, Demo blocks.

Could we replace with a Medical load that could prob be taken from S3's Setup for private Ops with also Smoke, Ammo, Spare ear plugs and a spare Mk-18 or 2
Already in work...will be next iteration

Status
Not open for further replies.