Corporal
Active Duty
Start-Ups Member
S1 HQ
RTC Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
5:54 AM
Recently, my squad and I were trying to help populate TACR.
Something I noticed after awhile was that ever since the KAT Medical was fully integrated, Its almost impossible to keep the casualties stable, unless we are only playing side objectives as a small fireteam element. I understand the difference between CLS and Atlas, but we can't get Atlas to hop on TACR whenever there is small group playing on TACR.

Has anybody brought this up before?

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
4:54 AM
Recently, my squad and I were trying to help populate TACR.
Something I noticed after awhile was that ever since the KAT Medical was fully integrated, Its almost impossible to keep the casualties stable, unless we are only playing side objectives as a small fireteam element. I understand the difference between CLS and Atlas, but we can't get Atlas to hop on TACR whenever there is small group playing on TACR.

Has anybody brought this up before?
In this situation, what I personally would do is have someone slot as an Atlas member then join your group. Have everyone carry a bag of Plasma and have your "Atlas" do stitches and fluids, and MEDEVAC to base for any surgeries.
Its not a correct fix...but it will work.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
10:54 AM
Likewise if you need medical support feel free to hit us Medics up on discord we may be around to jump on if we are not busy.

Crowley.T

Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S2 Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
I would imagine the "medical requests" thread under "1-7 Posts" in discord would be a good place to ask if any medics are around that want to join tacr, especially if the arma discussion channel is active and you ask there it will get buried

Sam.T

1st Lieutenant
Active Duty
1/B/1-7 HQ
S7 HQ
S3 Staff
Local time
I would imagine the "medical requests" thread under "1-7 Posts" in discord would be a good place to ask if any medics are around that want to join tacr, especially if the arma discussion channel is active and you ask there it will get buried
Absolutely, if folks are ever popping the server feel free to ping myself or other medics in that channel to see if anyone is available!

Crowley.T

Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S2 Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
Yeah within about 10-15 seconds they was despawning and with hard to get rekitted its super importent. Much thanks for looking into it :)
If it's still happening you could try to have the disconnecting player drop their gear on the ground before leaving. It might stay around a bit longer before disappearing

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
If it's still happening you could try to have the disconnecting player drop their gear on the ground before leaving. It might stay around a bit longer before disappearing
This was in relation for players dying not DCing

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
This was in relation for players dying not DCing
I actually have an update for this. The "garbage collector" script on Domination is pretty aggressive....and it has to be really due to the sheer number of spawns. Currently I am fiddling with the parameters to see if I can make it differentiate between player and OPFOR corpses to adjust the BLUFOR black tag de-spawn timer...but in all honesty this is a "down the line" fix. I hope to have it adjusted by the next map...which I am looking to push in a week or so.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
I actually have an update for this. The "garbage collector" script on Domination is pretty aggressive....and it has to be really due to the sheer number of spawns. Currently I am fiddling with the parameters to see if I can make it differentiate between player and OPFOR corpses to adjust the BLUFOR black tag de-spawn timer...but in all honesty this is a "down the line" fix. I hope to have it adjusted by the next map...which I am looking to push in a week or so.
Yeah its not a major issue. It really comes up in a crunch when supplies are low without resupply

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
Yeah its not a major issue. It really comes up in a crunch when supplies are low without resupply
Also...I have adjusted the Med Stryker inventory and cargo capacity to fit more MED crates. I am "attempting" to softly integrate cScripts so that we can have all our normal kits and vehicle load-outs, with still having access to the whitelisted arsenal at what I am currently calling "Barbie Boxes".

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
UPDATE There will be a new version of the Domination Altis pushed to the server later today! Updates to include:
  • Integration of cScripts (will include staging zone arsenals, you will slot with full kits for your slot! This also includes the Staging Zone arsenals on the green boxes, as well as appropriate vehicle loadouts and the vehicle staging zone capabilities. This also gives us Static line, HALO/HAHO scripts.
  • YES THE FULL WHITELISTED ARSENAL IS STILL AVAILABLE!!! (located at the Orange boxes)
  • Several bug fixes and hopefully some performance gains
  • OPFOR Armor and Infantry spawn timers have been adjusted (longer). OPFOR infantry will no longer spawn while players are in proximity to a bunker/barracks. This should afford smaller groups (less than 10) more time in the AO before the swarm becomes unmanagable!
  • Added HK-416 to the arsenal. (Vincent.L I did add the FAL SA-58 and magazines to the whitelist, but for some reason they aren't working...it is next on my list to fix!)

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
UPDATE There will be a new version of the Domination Altis pushed to the server later today! Updates to include:
  • Integration of cScripts (will include staging zone arsenals, you will slot with full kits for your slot! This also includes the Staging Zone arsenals on the green boxes, as well as appropriate vehicle loadouts and the vehicle staging zone capabilities. This also gives us Static line, HALO/HAHO scripts.
  • YES THE FULL WHITELISTED ARSENAL IS STILL AVAILABLE!!! (located at the Orange boxes)
  • Several bug fixes and hopefully some performance gains
  • OPFOR Armor and Infantry spawn timers have been adjusted (longer). OPFOR infantry will no longer spawn while players are in proximity to a bunker/barracks. This should afford smaller groups (less than 10) more time in the AO before the swarm becomes unmanagable!
  • Added HK-416 to the arsenal. (Vincent.L I did add the FAL SA-58 and magazines to the whitelist, but for some reason they aren't working...it is next on my list to fix!)
The Static line and HALO//HAHO scripts are a very nice add :D also with the kits. At least people can be able to be rightly kitted out when loading in :D thanks for the hard work you have done o7

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
I forgot to add that I adjusted Bison to the MLASS version and added proper slotting for it. Raptor has been swapped to Reaper (due to weird airframe hitbox issues) and I will be adding in the new Eagle once the MOD gets settled in the Modpack.

Blake.H

Corporal
Active Duty
S2 Staff
S7 Staff
2/B/1-7
Local time
9:54 AM
Please add the TA01NSN ACOG scope for 7.62 nato rifles. SU-230A is crap :)

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time

Mobius.T

Corporal
Active Duty
Start-Ups Member
S1 HQ
RTC Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
I love you for adding the HK416

Vincent.L

First Sergeant
Active Duty
B/1-7 HQ
RRD HQ
RTC HQ
S1 HQ
S5 Staff
Local time
Had a weird bug today. Trooper had an AR kit and the game took his AR and replaced it with a Mk.18 while we were in the middle of a side mission.

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
Had a weird bug today. Trooper had an AR kit and the game took his AR and replaced it with a Mk.18 while we were in the middle of a side mission.
I have been chasing the bug for like 2 months now. I have personally tested every single AR slot and not been able to repeat this bug. One reported fix is for the AR to not have a sidearm and not have binoculars in their inventory at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.