7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

2024 Arma 3: Tactical Realism Feedback Thread

Vex.W

CW3
Retired
Local time
8:24 AM
Can we increase some of the ACE cargo abilities of the bigger helis as well as the C-130? The CH-47 holds the most at 20 slots (Which is reasonable enough for a heli of that size) But things like the CH-53E should be able to hold more as its a much bigger heli.
Also the C-130 can quite literally hold the entire body of a CH-47 yet its ace cargo is only able to hold the same amount (20 slots).
Th CH-47 in its current state is able to hold a total of 6 crates (Supply,Ammo,Fuel) for Fobs. Plus 1 sling load (Up to 3 but I haven't been able to get all 3 to stay hooked).

I think the CH-47 should stay at 6 + sling load. But I think much larger vehicles should be able to hold more supplies.

30 Cargo slots for C-130 & Gloabmaster?
26-30 for CH-53?

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
8:24 AM
Can we increase some of the ACE cargo abilities of the bigger helis as well as the C-130? The CH-47 holds the most at 20 slots (Which is reasonable enough for a heli of that size) But things like the CH-53E should be able to hold more as its a much bigger heli.
Also the C-130 can quite literally hold the entire body of a CH-47 yet its ace cargo is only able to hold the same amount (20 slots).
Th CH-47 in its current state is able to hold a total of 6 crates (Supply,Ammo,Fuel) for Fobs. Plus 1 sling load (Up to 3 but I haven't been able to get all 3 to stay hooked).

I think the CH-47 should stay at 6 + sling load. But I think much larger vehicles should be able to hold more supplies.

30 Cargo slots for C-130 & Gloabmaster?
26-30 for CH-53?
Tracking....and agree. I will look into increasing the cargo capacity.

Vermeulen.A

Major
Retired
Local time
3:24 PM
Might be good to gatekeep bigger and smaller airframes differently. similarly for armor it might be nice to require some hangar or so too

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
2:24 PM
Westcott.R Just a heads up the Code Of Conduct that shows up on the flash page of TacR its unreadable on my end its pushed in to tight all the words are a blur