7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

2024 Arma 3: Tactical Realism Feedback Thread

Vex.W

CW3
Retired
Local time
1:52 AM
Can we increase some of the ACE cargo abilities of the bigger helis as well as the C-130? The CH-47 holds the most at 20 slots (Which is reasonable enough for a heli of that size) But things like the CH-53E should be able to hold more as its a much bigger heli.
Also the C-130 can quite literally hold the entire body of a CH-47 yet its ace cargo is only able to hold the same amount (20 slots).
Th CH-47 in its current state is able to hold a total of 6 crates (Supply,Ammo,Fuel) for Fobs. Plus 1 sling load (Up to 3 but I haven't been able to get all 3 to stay hooked).

I think the CH-47 should stay at 6 + sling load. But I think much larger vehicles should be able to hold more supplies.

30 Cargo slots for C-130 & Gloabmaster?
26-30 for CH-53?

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
Can we increase some of the ACE cargo abilities of the bigger helis as well as the C-130? The CH-47 holds the most at 20 slots (Which is reasonable enough for a heli of that size) But things like the CH-53E should be able to hold more as its a much bigger heli.
Also the C-130 can quite literally hold the entire body of a CH-47 yet its ace cargo is only able to hold the same amount (20 slots).
Th CH-47 in its current state is able to hold a total of 6 crates (Supply,Ammo,Fuel) for Fobs. Plus 1 sling load (Up to 3 but I haven't been able to get all 3 to stay hooked).

I think the CH-47 should stay at 6 + sling load. But I think much larger vehicles should be able to hold more supplies.

30 Cargo slots for C-130 & Gloabmaster?
26-30 for CH-53?
Tracking....and agree. I will look into increasing the cargo capacity.

Vermeulen.A

Major
Retired
Local time
8:52 AM
Might be good to gatekeep bigger and smaller airframes differently. similarly for armor it might be nice to require some hangar or so too

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
7:52 AM
Westcott.R Just a heads up the Code Of Conduct that shows up on the flash page of TacR its unreadable on my end its pushed in to tight all the words are a blur

Sam.T

1st Lieutenant
Active Duty
1/B/1-7 HQ
S7 HQ
S3 Staff
Local time
2:52 AM
The current mission file (Liberation Green Sea) has incorrect medical permissions for Gunslinger-7. Gunslinger-7 (and all platoon medic roles) should be scripted to have doctor perms, not medic perms.

We have also noticed a steep increase in CIVREP loss on the past two mission files (Liberation Sumava and current Green Sea). We are unsure if this is due to player interaction or if there is a difference in how the file handles civilian structures.

Certain islands on the Green Sea Map are composed almost entirely of radio tower objectives, which means these islands incur extra heavy QRF action.

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
The current mission file (Liberation Green Sea) has incorrect medical permissions for Gunslinger-7. Gunslinger-7 (and all platoon medic roles) should be scripted to have doctor perms, not medic perms.

We have also noticed a steep increase in CIVREP loss on the past two mission files (Liberation Sumava and current Green Sea). We are unsure if this is due to player interaction or if there is a difference in how the file handles civilian structures.

Certain islands on the Green Sea Map are composed almost entirely of radio tower objectives, which means these islands incur extra heavy QRF action.
Gun-7 noted, composition fixed, mission file fixed and hotfix will be applied within the hour.

I personally have not done any adjustments to how the CIVREP is handled in the game...but perhaps something else has broken it. Will be looked into.

Sumava was steamrolled in like a week and a half, I instructed the mission builder to make it extra spicy for Green Sea (stacking objective areas). Finding the balance is proving challenging.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
7:52 AM
Weapons and equipment boxes on build menu spawn empty.

Also I believe the medical create is wrong as well I think there is a Atlas create that is used for Ops Turn.J prob has the info on what create we use is called