Active Duty
1-7 HQ
S3 HQ
ODS
Local time
10:04 AM
S3Header.png

Arma 3: Tactical Realism Feedback Thread

This thread will be where feedback for Tactical Realism is collected to help facilitate the development process. Please be constructive with feedback to provide clear changes that you would like to see made. Keep in mind that all mission devs are volunteers who have put tons of work into making this server possible and want to see it succeed.

Any issues with the current file in terms of crashing or requests for restarts should be directed to the 7th Cavalry Discord. All individuals able to assist with these issues are reachable with the @tactA3 tag.

For players new to the server, you can find the mods on the Tactical Realism 02APR24 Mod Pack Preset.

Please see here for more information about the Tactical Realism server.

Dread.M

Lieutenant Colonel
Active Duty
1-7 HQ
S3 HQ
ODS
Local time
New mod pack, new year, new thread. The old post will remain locked, but available for review.

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
Commenting so that I can maintain visibility.

Beiter.A

Captain
Active Duty
C/1-7 HQ
S5 HQ
S3 HQ
Local time
11:04 AM

Beiter.A

Captain
Active Duty
C/1-7 HQ
S5 HQ
S3 HQ
Local time
Local time
8:04 AM
I like the new set up of the Carrier and Destroyer off shore.

Also, did y'all get medical working right or is it a KAT issue that we gotta wait for a patch for?

Also... Any chance we might get the 3CB P320/M17 added into the arsenal white list, since it's now the general issue sidearm for the US Army?

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
I like the new set up of the Carrier and Destroyer off shore.

Also, did y'all get medical working right or is it a KAT issue that we gotta wait for a patch for?

Also... Any chance we might get the 3CB P320/M17 added into the arsenal white list, since it's now the general issue sidearm for the US Army?
Thanks...Our Dev guy is pretty proud of how that turned out! As far as I know....the CAVAUX mod update should have fixed the medical issues...if they haven't we are in for a fun afternoon.
As for the pistols....I keep trying to add them and their mags...but the class names just don't work for some reason. I have reached out to the 3CB guys via their discord...and have gotten no response. We will keep trying though.

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time

Beiter.A

Captain
Active Duty
C/1-7 HQ
S5 HQ
S3 HQ
Local time

Thumper.N

1st Lieutenant
Active Duty
1/A/1-7 HQ
S7 HQ
Local time
Local time
8:04 AM
Thanks...Our Dev guy is pretty proud of how that turned out! As far as I know....the CAVAUX mod update should have fixed the medical issues...if they haven't we are in for a fun afternoon.

I think my only suggestion for the ship combo would be adding a CIWS to it to protect it from any roving air threats that might wander out from the AO's.

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
I think my only suggestion for the ship combo would be adding a CIWS to it to protect it from any roving air threats that might wander out from the AO's.
It has starting base protection on it. Nothing is destroyable in that area.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
4:04 PM
Commenting on your comments so that I can stay relevant.
Commenting on the comment that was commenting on the original comment that was commenting to stay visible because I want to see what is happening.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
S3Header.png

Arma 3: Tactical Realism Feedback Thread

This thread will be where feedback for Tactical Realism is collected to help facilitate the development process. Please be constructive with feedback to provide clear changes that you would like to see made. Keep in mind that all mission devs are volunteers who have put tons of work into making this server possible and want to see it succeed.

Any issues with the current file in terms of crashing or requests for restarts should be directed to the 7th Cavalry Discord. All individuals able to assist with these issues are reachable with the @tactA3 tag.

For players new to the server, you can find the mods on the Tactical Realism 02APR24 Mod Pack Preset.

Please see here for more information about the Tactical Realism server.
The TacA3 tag is not working at current when attempt to use it in Arma 3 chat.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
The ram from the ship onto carrier sticks out which requires you to vault which could result in glitching though the ram. (Not happened but arma)
On spawn at Op base with the arsenal bug not opening. The fix it to take a starter kit which allows the arsenal to open but there is no starter box on the ship to use if one could be placed for when spawning in.

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
The ram from the ship onto carrier sticks out which requires you to vault which could result in glitching though the ram. (Not happened but arma)
On spawn at Op base with the arsenal bug not opening. The fix it to take a starter kit which allows the arsenal to open but there is no starter box on the ship to use if one could be placed for when spawning in.
The ramp does require a vault...but it has been tested and no one has fallen through yet. The arsenal bug in OPS is cScripts related and there are no cScripts in Liberation missions...the arsenal being not being available is entirely client side dependent...meaning that the delay is entirely caused by the client's PC running the mission file and communicating that to the server.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
For a overall 1-7 wide change can we turn off the chromatic abrasion effect will allow medics to use more advanced pain management

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
For a overall 1-7 wide change can we turn off the chromatic abrasion effect will allow medics to use more advanced pain management
That will have to go up your C.O.C. and will require BN approval. I do however whole-heartedly agree.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
That will have to go up your C.O.C. and will require BN approval. I do however whole-heartedly agree.
If you want a loop hole for reason to remove without current permission. Have reports of the effect staying after med life has ran past expire even if narcan has been given.