- Local time
- 12:09 AM
Former and active members of the 7th Cavalry,
The Wiki Administration Group is proud to announce the 7th Cavalry Memorial Center project! The 7th Cavalry Memorial Center is an individually tailored biography about each of our fallen members that go beyond the writings of a milpac entry to be permanently memorialized on the 7th Cavalry Wiki. The writings are to be centralized on the impacts our fallen have had on the regiment throughout their time in this unit, the impacts on their fellow members, as well as their legacy that continues to ripple throughout the regiment.
However, The Wiki Administration Group will not be able to complete this project without your help.
Throughout the years, the memory of the fallen has faded, and many of our current 7th Cavalry members do not know the impacts these individuals have had on what our regiment is today. As such, the Wiki Administration Group is currently taking statements on the impacts these members have had on others, as well as the 7th Cavalry Regiment. Statements will be accepted from any 7th Cavalry Member, both active or discharged. Any non 7th Cavalry related statements/recollections will be accepted on a case-by-case basis, as long as the follow the provisions listed later in this announcement.
Currently, The Wiki Administration Group is accepting information on the following members:
- Brigadier General Krazee
- Colonel Anthony Aviles
- Major Delvanoc Carter
- Command Sergeant Major Ron Cold
- Corporal Tars Tarkas
- Specialist Roy Bowman
- Specialist Hermes Cooper
- Specialist Rhea Novak
- The real names of the fallen (unless the name in question was the person's username)
- Any mention of the fallen's family, which may include brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, and so on
- The circumstances behind the passing of the individual
- Any other information deemed unsuitable or appropriate by Wiki Administration Group Staff or General Staff
- Special considerations for the above may be made for the above by contacting Wiki Administration Staff or General staff
This post will remain open until information on all individuals is collected and used in the Memorial Center.