Arma 3: S.O.G. Prairie Fire Tactical Realism 1 Feedback Thread - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackburn.A

Corporal
Discharged
Local time
1:10 AM
any chance we could get all CH-34's to have the upgraded cargo capacity rather than just the Mobile Respawn one?

Rosefield.M

Lieutenant Colonel
Retired
Local time
1:10 AM
The ammo cook off timer is still pretty ridiculously long and eats frames

Liber.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
8:10 AM
I've been trying to figure out why our nighttimes are so terrible and after doing some file digging and editor testing i have come to the following conclusion, anything over 0.40 overcast (at night) causes no visability on the ground.

Currently, the manage_weather.sqf is set to option 2 in the mission params, meaning we are using a random value of the following "[0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.15, 0.2, 0.25, 0.3, 0.35, 0.4, 0.45, 0.5, 0.55]," from what i can gather. This is more than likely the issue with the night time visability.

Im all for night time, i like the night ops but the popularity of night time is really quite bad. To the point where people just log off or sit at base and simply wait for it to be over because its TOO dark.

It's providing very little feesable gameplay at this point and is just hindering the overall flow and popularity of the mission.

Edit: It might be an idea to switch the "class Weather" default to option 1 in the params for a while so that its at a static 0.25 overcast to see how it goes.
Will change default to sunny in params.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
6:10 AM
Dont get rid of night time completely. Nighttime is fun when you can see

Liber.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
0.8 is live on Tac1

0.96.7a-7cav-0.8​

• Fixed: Removed fire barrels from buildable due to bug with DLC
  • Fixed: Issue with UH-34/CH-47 cargo slot increase not persisting after server restart
  • Tweaked: Disable ACE cookoff
  • Tweaked: Reduced chance that enemy will surrender, please be less soy.
  • Tweaked: increased FOB build range to 200m.
  • Tweaked: increased civ kill penalty to 5%.
  • Tweaked: Default weather is sunny.

Liber.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
07/06/2021 Update:

• Fixed: F4C on main base no longer de-spawns after 2 hours.
  • Added: F4B to main base with 10m respawn timer.
  • Tweaked: Increased night time acceleration from x4 to x120. Once time hits 18:00 it will accelerate until 0600, should take a couple of minutes to be daylight again. Enjoy the sky its pretty cool.

Kastor.K

Corporal
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
Local time
5:10 AM
It was great while it lasted and had a blast whenever I could get on and play, WFW or Zeus for people. Thank you!

Morrow.J

Corporal
Retired
Local time
12:10 AM
We still have the mission so perhaps we can rotate it in sometime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.