What are we in atm cause it still has the 8 cargo space

Sypolt.R

S6 1IC
Captain
Retired
Local time
3:24 AM
What are we in atm cause it still has the 8 cargo space

It only applies on respawn and you guys had apparently not blown up the UH-34 since 0.7 was released. I blew it up for you now it has respawned at base with 40 slots.

Sinca.J

Reservist
Reserve
Local time
12:24 AM
i suggest

31.00 = GUNSLINGER PLTNET
32.00 = SABRE
33.00 = IDF
34.00 = CAS
35.00 = TRANSPORT AIR
36.00 = CTAF
37.00 = ATLAS
38.00 = CONVOY
39.00 = MISSION CONTROL
40.00 = COMMAND

and the .10 to .90 for each freq to be sub freq, if you need extra group nets, not that it will be used often.

edit: CTAF to 6 in the order so 36
Looks great! Can the map be updated with these freqs listed in the margin?

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
7:24 AM
Can we add Adenosine or is the time period the reason we dont have it

Dread.M

Lieutenant Colonel
Active Duty
1-7 HQ
S3 HQ
ODS
Local time
2:24 AM
  • Non “Pilot Slot” kicked out of UH-1 Air Cav Hog Crew Chief and Door Gunner positions when entering “Must be slotted as a pilot” message.
  • Same as above UH-34 M60 x2

Sypolt.R

S6 1IC
Captain
Retired
Local time
  • Non “Pilot Slot” kicked out of UH-1 Air Cav Hog Crew Chief and Door Gunner positions when entering “Must be slotted as a pilot” message.
  • Same as above UH-34 M60 x2

I'll add the cfgclass for the UH-1C Iroquois Hog to the next build.

For the UH-34 the crew chief seat actually works, just the left gunner doesn't. I'll get that fixed as well.

Please continue to report these as they are fixable with our new implementation but we have to add non-working ones individually due to the way seats are configured on these choppers.

Kastor.K

Corporal
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
S3 Staff
Local time
Since a few days ago I am unable to use Zeus Modules on the Prairie server. I'm whitelisted for Zeus and I use the Mission Controler slot. I cannot teleport players, cannot add editable objects. I can place units but existing units do not show up as editable (the icons aren't there).

Is there a fix to this issue? Was there a change made recently?

Sypolt.R

S6 1IC
Captain
Retired
Local time
Since a few days ago I am unable to use Zeus Modules on the Prairie server. I'm whitelisted for Zeus and I use the Mission Controler slot. I cannot teleport players, cannot add editable objects. I can place units but existing units do not show up as editable (the icons aren't there).

Is there a fix to this issue? Was there a change made recently?

Are you running Achilles?

Kastor.K

Corporal
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
S3 Staff
Local time
Are you running Achilles?
Yes, to utilize the advanced Zeus functionalities. It worked well before.

Also "cannot use" doesn't mean the modules aren't there, it's just that selecting them and clicking on the ground does nothing.

Kastor.K

Corporal
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
S3 Staff
Local time
Apparently it works correctly when there's nobody in the Commander slot (whether I am in it or I'm in the MC slot).

Sypolt.R

S6 1IC
Captain
Retired
Local time
Next time it happens try respawning a couple of times and see if they appear, also try switching mission controller slots. It uses client side scripts to grant Zeus and I have a feeling they're just being a bit buggy.

Kastor.K

Corporal
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
S3 Staff
Local time
Next time it happens try respawning a couple of times and see if they appear, also try switching mission controller slots. It uses client side scripts to grant Zeus and I have a feeling they're just being a bit buggy.
Did that previously, respawning, then backing out to slots and taking the other one, then reconnecting to the server, then full computer reset and connecting again, nothing helped.

I did, after all that, in a bid of desperation, go into Mods on the Launcher and "Repair" each Tac1 mod in sequence. Then the server was empty and I tested both in Commander and in MC slots and it worked. Maybe my mods (Achilles?) got somehow corrupted, I dunno. Arma.

Rosefield.M

Lieutenant Colonel
Retired
Local time
It seems that the night hours are killing our population of the server for a variety of reasons, I suggest having the restart time at 0600 and turn the clock down to normal speed. This will allow for daylight ops for both restart periods and night ops can be requested as an on needed basis with a MCC controller online.

Edit: further to my last, the pop just drops at night because it is organically harder and you need more assets up to facilitate the fight (Thunder with illum) and some cant seem to fight at all ( all air assets as they are doing IFR).

Liber.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
9:24 AM
It seems that the night hours are killing our population of the server for a variety of reasons, I suggest having the restart time at 0600 and turn the clock down to normal speed. This will allow for daylight ops for both restart periods and night ops can be requested as an on needed basis with a MCC controller online.

Edit: further to my last, the pop just drops at night because it is organically harder and you need more assets up to facilitate the fight (Thunder with illum) and some cant seem to fight at all ( all air assets as they are doing IFR).
We can accelerate night time to be even faster and make daytime last longer.

Blake.H

Corporal
Active Duty
S7 Staff
2/B/1-7
Local time
I've been trying to figure out why our nighttimes are so terrible and after doing some file digging and editor testing i have come to the following conclusion, anything over 0.40 overcast (at night) causes no visability on the ground.

Currently, the manage_weather.sqf is set to option 2 in the mission params, meaning we are using a random value of the following "[0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.15, 0.2, 0.25, 0.3, 0.35, 0.4, 0.45, 0.5, 0.55]," from what i can gather. This is more than likely the issue with the night time visability.

Im all for night time, i like the night ops but the popularity of night time is really quite bad. To the point where people just log off or sit at base and simply wait for it to be over because its TOO dark.

It's providing very little feesable gameplay at this point and is just hindering the overall flow and popularity of the mission.

Edit: It might be an idea to switch the "class Weather" default to option 1 in the params for a while so that its at a static 0.25 overcast to see how it goes.

Last edited:

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
I would love nighttime more if I come could see. Like add in some fog as well but as current you can't see a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.