Not open for further replies.

Whitsel.M

Sergeant First Class
Retired
Wall of Honor
Local time
5:04 PM
S3Header.png

New thread for a new mod pack and mission. This will be where feedback for Tactical Realism 2 is collected to help facilitate the development process. Please be constructive with feedback to provide clear changes that you would like to see made. Keep in mind that all mission devs are volunteers who have put tons of work into making this server possible and want to see it succeed. Development can be tracked and contributed to on the 7Cav Invade and Annex Git Repo.

For players new to the server, the presets for the server are attached below. You can also find the mods on the Tac 2 Steam Workshop Collection.
Mod Worksheet CAVPACK V5-1.png

Regards,
Whitsel

Attachments

• Arma 3 Preset Tactical Realism 2.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 12

Ronnings.P

CW2
Retired
Local time
10:04 PM
I am looking forward to working with these new mods!

A couple things I noticed when logging in today were, starting loadout for all classes is the same.

Uniform, Body Armor, Backpack, Helmet, NVG, Rangefinder, Map, GPS, Compass and a Watch.

No radios, no weapons and such. Maybe something that could be looked into?

ARMA Pilot Loadout.png

Second thing is, instead of having vehicle areas and such marked on the map. There are overlay icons that are HUGE. This does not give the impression of Realism in my eyes but I would have to leave that open for others to have their own thoughts on.

ARMA icons on screen.png

This said, thank you all for your hard work!

Last edited:

Ronnings.P

CW2
Retired
Local time
One more thing. There is a Vehicle Spawn Point to the NW. You can spam this vehicle spawner as you wish and it only spawns the unarmed hummvee?

Ronnings.P

CW2
Retired
Local time
Zeus slots are not working, gives mission failed message

Ronnings.P

CW2
Retired
Local time
Raider is not locked, anyone can enter.

Sypolt.R

S6 1IC
Captain
Retired
Local time
cTabs not available in arsenals

Moraru.R

Reservist
Reserve
S3 Staff
Local time
11:04 PM
One more thing. There is a Vehicle Spawn Point to the NW. You can spam this vehicle spawner as you wish and it only spawns the unarmed hummvee?

I have shared my misgivings with Whitsel regarding the unlimited nature of the spawner. I do not know if this will be addressed.

Sypolt.R

S6 1IC
Captain
Retired
Local time
205446ca5a.png

dunno what this is, also if we have cTab shouldn't there be no marks on map for friendly units?

Moraru.R

Reservist
Reserve
S3 Staff
Local time
I've actually spotted this during the Pub Op Saturday as well. I have no idea what it is and I will need to investigate.

Sypolt.R

S6 1IC
Captain
Retired
Local time
I have shared my misgivings with Whitsel regarding the unlimited nature of the spawner. I do not know if this will be addressed.

Can we have the old vehicle spawner back? with the selections and the like. Dunno if thats feasible to simply transfer over from the insurgency mission. It also had a rate limiter built into it

Sypolt.R

S6 1IC
Captain
Retired
Local time
8155fc723f.jpg

logged out players don't always get cleaned up properly, dead body laying at base for over 5 minutes

Ronnings.P

CW2
Retired
Local time
No re-supply boxes avalible. There is a "Equipment Box [NATO]" marker on map but there is only a empty box in this location.

Ronnings.P

CW2
Retired
Local time

Said box is not an Arsenal. If the intention is to drag this empty box all the way to the arsenals and manually fill it, drag it back to the stage area to load in. I would strongly suggest we re-think it.

Moraru.R

Reservist
Reserve
S3 Staff
Local time
Sorry, there was meant to be a question mark there. I was multitasking with a meeting. It's meant to be an Arsenal and seeing as it's not, it is a bug.

Knights.Z

1st Lieutenant
Retired
Local time
9:04 PM
Atlas-4 is listed as "Supplier-1" on the frequencies page.

9e26277bca2a37d788c5b9543fa7170b.png

Gann.T

Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S7 Staff
Local time
I have several things as well.

- Guns can be fired inside of the motor pool including the 25mm bushmaster off of banshee

- Ctab isn't showing up in the boxes only in vehicles

- Raider can be used by anyone

- Infinite Hummvvs can be spawned at base

- Arsenal isn't limited to specific roles like previously

- Squad patches are missing

-Designated area signs too large and mask important things

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.