Arma 3: I&A Tactical Realism 2 Feedback Thread - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sypolt.R

Captain
Retired
Local time
9:49 PM
Gann.T for clarity in the thread please make sure the issues you're reporting haven't already been reported.

Burton.P

Lieutenant Colonel
Retired
Wall of Honor
Local time
8:49 PM
Medics can't currently stitch injured personnel.

Whitehead.B

Corporal
Active Duty
2/B/1-7
Local time
2:49 AM
Not a bug but role restricting door gunner/Crew Chief on buffalos probs not a good idea as ive nver seen anyone play as that slot just the PAX gun if needed
and are the 60mm Motars and dzn Bipod mod missing?thought they were getting added so weapons squads could do SP on Tac 2

Local time
3:49 AM
Im sorry but the mission which is running on the Tac2 is nothing like the previous one with the intel collection and weapon chaches... its deadly boring. No enemy's between the AO's, and some AO's are pretty small. For example. We needed to take an AO, got dropped in by buff, took the AO in ~10 minutes, had to wait for buff another 10 to fly us to the new one..

Im doing Longshot a lot, and using the HK417 as my rifle. Normally on the Rangecard it showed settings up to 1200-1400m, now it stop at ~500.
Is that how it should be?

Mazinski.H

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
1/B/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 Staff
Local time
6:49 PM
Not a bug but role restricting door gunner/Crew Chief on buffalos probs not a good idea as ive nver seen anyone play as that slot just the PAX gun if needed
and are the 60mm Motars and dzn Bipod mod missing?thought they were getting added so weapons squads could do SP on Tac 2
Negative, those are in the private modpack, not the public one.

Rosefield.M

Lieutenant Colonel
Retired
Local time
Can we get the Garrison hunt after "frontline forces defeated" turn off. It is quite annoying to hunt down one or two dudes in a whole city, even a mid sized one Agios dyniosouis, to close out the mission. And results in troopers dropping after ~20 mins of searching.

Boyd.M

Private
Active Duty
2/B/1-7
Local time
6:49 PM
Flying HOG today and as soon as they cleared the OBJ the next one spawned and I took a full SAMSITE bombardment (12+ missiles) from across the map. Spawning a new SAMSITE with each new OBJ is going to be be insane as they clear OBJs pretty quick. I know that we are trying to create more excitement for air assets, but that's way to much.

Local time
I think you guys need to make it a bit more realistic because it might as well be the 77th JSOC at this point , and the ability to halo jump from a board defeats the point of having any air transport like buffalo ( just my opinion though ).

Moraru.R

1st Lieutenant
Reserve
S3 Staff
Local time
4:49 AM
I think you guys need to make it a bit more realistic because it might as well be the 77th JSOC at this point , and the ability to halo jump from a board defeats the point of having any air transport like buffalo ( just my opinion though ).
I didn't script in any HALO insertions...

Sypolt.R

Captain
Retired
Local time

Hi Kilmartin.T , this thread is for feedback on the Invade and Annex mission on Tactical Realism 2. The mission files on Tactical Realism 1 are there just to stress test the server and are not there for mission level feedback at this time.

Moraru.R

1st Lieutenant
Reserve
S3 Staff
Local time

Sypolt.R

Captain
Retired
Local time
Local time
Ok yeah I just found out Liber.N is doing an MCC right now on Tac2, so that would explain it. Apologies Kilmartin.T but yeah that's not the current normal mission. This thread is specifically for Invade and Annex not Domination.
Oh I'm so sorry for the inconvenience when, I was playing on the domination server they told me to put my feedback here.

Sypolt.R

Captain
Retired
Local time
7ce54e22af.png

Can we have these frequencies adjusted to bring them in line with the 1-7 Communications Electronics Operation Instructions? Having different frequencies just for tac2 will lead to confusion between public players and cav members.

Rosefield.M

Lieutenant Colonel
Retired
Local time
Can we get the Garrison hunt after "frontline forces defeated" turn off. It is quite annoying to hunt down one or two dudes in a whole city, even a mid sized one Agios dyniosouis, to close out the mission. And results in troopers dropping after ~20 mins of searching.

Further argument to turn this off, we have been hunting in Chalkiea(a relatively small town) to find the remaining garrison for 2-3 hours. It has depleted the player base and is frustrating the rest of us trying to find ~>5 russians in buildings. We even have BUF orbiting ~100M to try and draw fire with no results and HOG doing ISR.

Edit:

we could not find the shooter and had to restart the map to move forward.

Last edited:

Moraru.R

1st Lieutenant
Reserve
S3 Staff
Local time
Hi LTC, it could be a situation that I myself encountered : a side objective wasn't completed. In my case it was an anti-vehicle section (BRDM-2s with ATGMs) whose vehicles were damaged but not actually destroyed.

I even had a similar experience of needing to hunt what eventually was revealed to be commandos (suppressed weapons) in Aggelochori but it did not take us extremely long to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.