7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

A friendly hello from an old member

McAleese.M

Corporal
Retired
Local time
10:57 AM
Been a hell of a long time since Ive been on the forums, so much so I had to create a new account. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to the former Clan. I think I retired around 2016ish but having a look through the milpacs I still see a few familiar names. Hope your all doing well.

Formely Cpl.McAleese.M C/1/C/1-7

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
Been a hell of a long time since Ive been on the forums, so much so I had to create a new account. Just wanted to stop by and say hello to the former Clan. I think I retired around 2016ish but having a look through the milpacs I still see a few familiar names. Hope your all doing well.

Formely Cpl.McAleese.M C/1/C/1-7
Welcome back to the website good to see old names returning to view the family after many years. Not sure if you remember myself I was in from 2012-early 2015.

McAleese.M

Corporal
Retired
Local time
Welcome back to the website good to see old names returning to view the family after many years. Not sure if you remember myself I was in from 2012-early 2015.
Hey Maco hows it going, I certainly remember you we were in the same squad at 1 stage.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time

McAleese.M

Corporal
Retired
Local time
Ah yeah man just checked my milpac that's awesome stuff long time ago now. I noticed you Discharged with Honors. If you put in a ticket you can get a basic milpac made up so you can chat in the Cav barracks on disord with people. https://milpacs.treck.ninja/profile.php?uid=5093
Yeah feels like forever ago man. Didnt think my old milpac lying around thats cool to see again. Il certainly do that thanks.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
Yeah feels like forever ago man. Didnt think my old milpac lying around thats cool to see again. Il certainly do that thanks.
Yeah they got archives from I think all way back to around pre 2012

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
You would think I shouldve known that as I was former S1-Milpacs , time makes you forget a lot of things:LOL:
You should of seen in in 2021 when we moved over to this current website and S1 had to manual created the whole unit worth of milpacs lmao I think that melted alot of brains

McAleese.M

Corporal
Retired
Local time
You should of seen in in 2021 when we moved over to this current website and S1 had to manual created the whole unit worth of milpacs lmao I think that melted alot of brains
Oh I can imagine mate. Good to see a lot of old names are still active. Some real good dudes back in the day.

Mann.M

CW3
Active Duty
SPD Coordinator
RTC Staff
Local time
Really nice to see your name again McAleese!

Hope you’re doing well :)

Thumper.N

1st Lieutenant
Active Duty
A/1-7 HQ
S7 HQ
Local time
5:57 AM
McAleese, now there's a blast from the past, hope all is well!

Mann.M

CW3
Active Duty
SPD Coordinator
RTC Staff
Local time

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
It makes me miss Aizen
100% he was a solid dude. Def a brother to the core. He was one of the people that Messaged Regi during my first Discharge to get me retirement as was not gonna get it at the time so I could join in ops when I was home once a fortnight. I do hope he is well

Jay.M

Captain
Active Duty
SPD Coordinator
WAG HQ
MP HQ
S5 HQ
Local time
Welcome back man. There are some names on that pic that I miss. Hope you’re well