Mix.C

Major
Active Duty
B/2-7 HQ
S3 HQ
RRD Staff
Local time
2:17 AM
As admin cam has recently been added to HLL there has been speculation about who will receive admin cam privileges.

I would like to suggest that SL’s and above would benefit from admin Cam privileges on the training server.

Being able to fly above and examine formations for example would be a great help in conducting certain SP’s.

My assumption is that any use of admin cam is logged in Rcon so there is little potential for abuse in events. And as the training server only hosts Cav v Cav events, there would be no possibility of arousing suspicion among people outside the Cav.

Mann.M

CW3
Active Duty
SPD Coordinator
RTC Staff
Local time
10:17 AM
As admin cam has recently been added to HLL there has been speculation about who will receive admin cam privileges.

I would like to suggest that SL’s and above would benefit from admin Cam privileges on the training server.

Being able to fly above and examine formations for example would be a great help in conducting certain SP’s.

My assumption is that any use of admin cam is logged in Rcon so there is little potential for abuse in events. And as the training server only hosts Cav v Cav events, there would be no possibility of arousing suspicion among people outside the Cav.
Rogers.S

Would you like to contribute to this having recently advised the only use of the Cam is visual aid for the time being Sir?

Mix.C

Major
Active Duty
B/2-7 HQ
S3 HQ
RRD Staff
Local time
Also, since I have raised the subject, there is a hope in the recruiting department that we will be able to use the cam to produce video content. If we can find a way to record some SPs and events in a visually compelling way it could be a big asset to recruiting.

Mann.M

CW3
Active Duty
SPD Coordinator
RTC Staff
Local time
Also, since I have raised the subject, there is a hope in the recruiting department that we will be able to use the cam to produce video content. If we can find a way to record some SPs and events in a visually compelling way it could be a big asset to recruiting.
I like this! It’s done in ArmA already by Black.A I think but using another system.

Velasquez.J

Sergeant
Retired
Local time
The admin cam is a good tool, but the MP department is trying to get some concerns covered first before any issues occurs. But I do agree with you Mix.C . Just wait for Rogers to reply. I would add Jay as well on this message as well.
Jay.M.
On a side note, should this be in a Cav side of the website? So Pubbers don't know about this? Or at least be in a PM?

Last edited:

Jay.M

Captain
Active Duty
SPD Coordinator
WAG HQ
MP HQ
S5 HQ
Local time
Tracking.