Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S7 HQ
NCOA
S3 Staff
Local time
10:15 PM
I’m traveling for work so I’m a 50/50 depending on if my colleague and I grab dinner.
Priest.V Thumper.N I’m a silly goose. I should look at the thread title next time. I will be at the OP. Let me know if you need some back up Thumper.

Priest.V

Corporal
Discharged
Local time
3:15 AM
To be fair Hilberg.A - unless Dread.M, Summerfield.P, Sutodoreh.W or Highman.J want to run an ATC PEGASUS I will take it and run it’s as per this post which we’re planning on reviving as a concept for larger ops anyway: https://7cav.us/threads/29469/

If none of those want it Hilberg.A and Thumper.N INFIDEL 1 and 2 and I’ll run PEGASUS sat back as TACP HQ sort of thing

Or we get a proper 5,6,7 PEGASUS For our company representations lol. And I’ll take the 7 as Lead CAS (TACP)

Dread.M

Lieutenant Colonel
Active Duty
1-7 HQ
S3 HQ
ODS
Local time
9:15 PM
To be fair Hilberg.A - unless Dread.M, Summerfield.P, Sutodoreh.W or Highman.J want to run an ATC PEGASUS I will take it and run it’s as per this post which we’re planning on reviving as a concept for larger ops anyway: https://7cav.us/threads/29469/

If none of those want it Hilberg.A and Thumper.N INFIDEL 1 and 2 and I’ll run PEGASUS sat back as TACP HQ sort of thing

Or we get a proper 5,6,7 PEGASUS For our company representations lol. And I’ll take the 7 as Lead CAS (TACP)
I am unable to attend because of the date change.

Hilberg.A

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S7 HQ
NCOA
S3 Staff
Local time

All good, I’m down for whatever.

Sutodoreh.W

Warrant Officer 1
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
Local time
I'll probably be taking one of the HOG slots -- sign-ups are all janky right now due to the date change but will coordinate with the other pilots about who's still attending

Priest.V

Corporal
Discharged
Local time
3:15 AM
Beiter.A due to the higher levels of command and the intricacies of the OPORD might I suggest we have all higher cmd elements rally separately at H-45 (so 15 minutes before normal briefing time) for an initial walk through/discussion. This was done in a previous BTN Op in 2019 and worked well - not sure if that has been continued as an SOP since.

That would be: GODFATHER, WARHORSE, HITMAN complete plus myself as PEGASUS.

Then we can walk into the normal breifing at H-30 on same page ready to brief Plt/element leads

Beiter.A

Captain
Active Duty
C/1-7 HQ
S5 HQ
Local time

Schmidt.A

Sergeant Major
Active Duty
1-7 HQ
2/C/1-7
Local time
7:15 PM
I have sent a pm with all the 1-7 leadership asking if they would would like to meet up before. I'm cool with doing it.

Grizzle.M

2nd Lieutenant
Active Duty
1/A/1-7 HQ
S1 Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
9:15 PM
I would like to attend as RAIDER Gunner SPC.Grizzle.M 1/1/A/1-7 (153A)

Last edited:

Sparrow.P

CW3
Active Duty
1/A/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 Staff
Local time
I can't tell what slots are Open, but I will take a buffalo-pilot or crew chief