7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Mar

Operation [ARMA3][Operation] Operation Northern Lights - Phase III - 13MAR21 - 2200Z

7th Cavalry Operation Posting

Junior.L

Reservist
Discharged
Local time
7:02 AM
I would like to attend as apart of MISFIT-3 Bravo CLS Private Junior.L

Abbassi.G

CW5
Retired
Local time
1:02 PM
I would like to attend, CW4 Abbassi, Infidel 1

Kastor.K

Corporal
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
Local time
12:02 PM
OPORD updated
Some prebrief questions for OIC consideration, please:
- What is the expected tasking for the Engineer team? Are we to construct something? Checkpoints, reinforce the crossroads, etc?

- How are two-man teams of ATLAS (currently 3-6 men, up to 8 if ATLAS-3 materializes) expected to pull rear security when they have their own tasking?
We need to be provided with security from MISFIT while we establish CCP and reinforce the position at the crossroads. We can reasonably do one or the other, not both.

- If enemy convoy interdiction is the main goal, are setting up an ambush? What construction is expected from ATLAS-4 towards this goal?

- Is the vehicle drop simulated or actually executed from the planes?

- Please ensure with Mission Control / Zeus that ATLAS-3/4 are given full repair / build perms regardless of vehicle vicinity for this task, otherwise technical issues from the logi vehicle being loaded / dropped / potentially destroyed in drop may occur, as well as significant delays due to fairly broad area to be reinforced / prepped for ambush

Dubois.F

Reservist
Discharged
Local time
8:02 AM
I would like to attend as a member of Atlas 1 and not Atlas 2 lead in opposite of what the OPORD is saying, CPL.Dubois.F

Geki.T

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/B/1-7 HQ
S7 HQ
S3 HQ
S3 Staff
Local time
7:02 AM
Some prebrief questions for OIC consideration, please:
- What is the expected tasking for the Engineer team? Are we to construct something? Checkpoints, reinforce the crossroads, etc?

- How are two-man teams of ATLAS (currently 3-6 men, up to 8 if ATLAS-3 materializes) expected to pull rear security when they have their own tasking?
We need to be provided with security from MISFIT while we establish CCP and reinforce the position at the crossroads. We can reasonably do one or the other, not both.

- If enemy convoy interdiction is the main goal, are setting up an ambush? What construction is expected from ATLAS-4 towards this goal?

- Is the vehicle drop simulated or actually executed from the planes?

- Please ensure with Mission Control / Zeus that ATLAS-3/4 are given full repair / build perms regardless of vehicle vicinity for this task, otherwise technical issues from the logi vehicle being loaded / dropped / potentially destroyed in drop may occur, as well as significant delays due to fairly broad area to be reinforced / prepped for ambush
  • Atlas has fortification options regardless of vehicle (zeus can adjust on the fly if there are issues)
  • The drop is to be executed. A quick update to the vehicles: 3x Up Armored 4-door humvees for use by Atlas 1, 2, 5, 6. 2x Up Armored 2-Door Logistic humvees with 1x UGV Stomper for use by Atlas 3 and 4. The UGV Drone is meant to act as a MULE to deliver ammunition resupply to troopers in the field. 3 vehicles can fit in 1 C-130. I'll leave it up to Atlas and the JMs to discuss vehicle drops and execution.

Connelly.M

Corporal
Discharged
Local time
8:02 AM
I would like to attend as a AR CPL,Connelly.M B/2/B/1-7