7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Mar

Operation [ARMA3][Operation] Operation Northern Lights - Phase III - 13MAR21 - 2200Z

7th Cavalry Operation Posting

Kastor.K

Corporal
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
Local time
5:12 AM
CPL.Kastor.K, for MISFIT-1 SL, please.
Not sure I'll be home on time, so I need to drop this. If I manage to arrive, I'll be ready to pick it up.

Geki.T

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/B/1-7 HQ
S7 HQ
S3 HQ
S3 Staff
Local time
12:12 AM
CPL.Kastor.K, for MISFIT-1 SL, please.
I would like to attend as Misfit 2 SL.
Geki.T Ball.C Ended up getting scheduled to work a partial shift that day so I’ll need to drop OIC. I may be able to make the latter half but definitely not the initial portion/leaders brief.
I would like to attend as MISFIT-4 SL, CPL.Borenstein.B 4/2/C/1-7
I'd like to attend as Misfit-7, SGT.Mazinski.H (68W)

Disregard, Ranger overlaps with the operation.
You really know how to treat a lady

I would like to attend as Deathstar - 1, COL.Mitsuma.R MP/7
I would like to exist as Misfit 3 SL
I would like to attend as Misfit-5

All, due to Ranger, we are shifting the time to 2200z. Please let me know if you can no longer attend due to time change

LaCombe.M

Colonel
Active Duty
1-7 HQ
ODS
Local time
1:12 AM
Still won’t make it. At least not reliably enough to take a leadership role. Might backfill as a trooper.

Got my days mixed up. I’ll be there as OIC.

Last edited:

McMaster.G

Private First Class
Active Duty
1/C/1-7
Local time
10:12 PM
I would like to attend as TITAN-1 Pilot, SPC McMaster.G 1/C/1-7

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
6:12 AM
Still taking atlas 1 lead

Burton.P

Lieutenant Colonel
Discharged
Local time
Still taking Misfit 2.

Jupiter.J

First Sergeant
Active Duty
C/1-7 HQ
Local time
Since Kastor is a maybe, if he doesnt mind, i'll take my squad for the OP, Misfit 1 SL

Geki.T

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/B/1-7 HQ
S7 HQ
S3 HQ
S3 Staff
Local time

Ninde.D

Sergeant
Retired
Local time
In the event SGT.Jupiter.J is unable to attend, I would line to attend as Misfit-1 SL, SGT.Ninde.D, 1/2/C/1-7 ASL

Kastor.K

Corporal
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
Local time
Up to you Jup, but considering you hold an SL billet, you have precedence on the slot.
In the event SGT.Jupiter.J is unable to attend, I would line to attend as Misfit-1 SL, SGT.Ninde.D, 1/2/C/1-7 ASL

Technically [ https://wiki.7cav.us/wiki/S3_Operations_-_Operation_Attendance#Slotting_and_Slot_Priority ], being an SL does not grant priority. It's MOS, qualification (specialty schools), sign up. Squad Lead doesn't require MOS (like Sabre slots would require 19K for example), we're all similarly qualified over the years on SL basics and I've signed up first.

But I'm sure we can hash this out with Jup, let's see how many attendees we have, maybe we can get more squads.

Ball.C

1st Lieutenant
Retired
Local time
Technically [ https://wiki.7cav.us/wiki/S3_Operations_-_Operation_Attendance#Slotting_and_Slot_Priority ], being an SL does not grant priority. It's MOS, qualification (specialty schools), sign up. Squad Lead doesn't require MOS (like Sabre slots would require 19K for example), we're all similarly qualified over the years on SL basics and I've signed up first.

But I'm sure we can hash this out with Jup, let's see how many attendees we have, maybe we can get more squads.
CPL,

The 3 criteria for slot priority based on the wiki, in the order of priority are:
MOS matches the slot they are signing up for; (Jupiter is a 11B, you are a 68W, this is a 11B SL slot)
Qualifications or ceritifications from classes which support the role; (to elaborate being an SL does count as being qualified for the SL billet)
Order of sign up. (You did sign up first)

Based on you not being the correct MOS, or as qualified for the role you would be priority 5 for the slotting, whereas SSG.Jupiter is priority 1.

SSG Jupiter will be slotting as Misfit-1 tomorrow should he attend.

I should add that SOP states that this is up to OIC prerogative, so ultimately the final decision is up the Major Lacombe. You can PM us if you have any questions.

Kastor.K

Corporal
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
Local time
SSG Jupiter will be slotting as Misfit-1 tomorrow should he attend.
Respectfully, Sir, it's not your call.

And I'd really appreciate if this was indeed sorted the way it's supposed to be - by the OIC - not by five people trying to decide they or their subordinates will take a slot away from a previous sign up.

I'm absolutely ready to cede MISFIT-1 to Jupiter, if that's OIC's call. If not, I'm ready to lead the squad as signed up.

LaCombe.M

Colonel
Active Duty
1-7 HQ
ODS
Local time
SSG Jupiter will take Misfit 1 as this is his primary billet and per the Wiki that takes priority.

Marcus.J

Corporal
Active Duty
2/C/1-7
Local time
I would like to attend as Misfit-3, Bravo AR. Cpl. Marcus, J. 11B