7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Kicked by Admin in HLL, 10/17/2022, Hurtgen Forest, Steam I.D "IzzaBinSeen"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
6:58 AM
Hello, I was recently playing HLL and around the time of 10:30 P.M E.S.T on October 17th I got a message stating "I saw you snapping onto people through admin cam" then proceeding to kick me out of the server. Now I would like to definitely post this thread to address the fact that I am by no means a cheater. I want it to be made clear that I wish no harmful intent (kicking, banning, or defaming) of the person who kicked me. At most I ask that the staff please be made more aware of what is definitive cheating and suspected cheating.

For my first point, It would be better if someone in the admin team, rather than kicking me straight out and me losing my points, that they either ghosted to my location and had a talk or teleport me somewhere they wish to talk to me. This can be done by moving me to another squad or just ghosting me and saying "hello I suspected this wanna explain?". I feel this approach would have been 10x more appropriate than kicking me. Please leave kicking to a last resort.

For my second point of clearing my name, I would like to state I'm not a cheater and I do not want this on my record. I have always when I got a chance to play on 7cav servers for both Squad and HLL. I would like to clear this up now so later I don't have tallies on my record to make it even harder to appeal. I am first of all really amused someone thinks I'm cheating it is kind of funny but still just want to clear this up of course. I am not sure how to prove my legitimacy and would be willing to show you guys anything you need as proof that I am not using hacks or cheats. I want to also point out that yes I did in fact have a high amount of kills, and I think this is a big reason as to what makes me suspect right? Well, most of those kills will actually come from me being arty, I think I only got 15+ kills with my main gun. I would like to point out that if the reason killing was an excuse it should be asked how those kills were obtained.

In conclusion, the skills that are obtained by a player should be reflected by how they obtained them I.E tank, arty, or all infantry. Admins shouldn't immediately kick suspects unless it is SUPER blatant like an instant snap between a whole PLETHORA of people. Admins should instead have a talk or chat with them and ask a few questions, and if the guy is being a meanie you got my permission to kick them. I am more than willing to prove my innocence just unsure how, I am on the discord as IzzaBinSeen#4922 so I can reach out there to show any video or screenshots needed. Thank you for reading this and I hope to try and clear my name soon.

Velasquez.J

Sergeant
Retired
Local time
3:58 AM

Gibbs.B

Corporal
Active Duty
2/B/2-7
Local time
4:58 AM
Hello IzzaBinSeen,

I was the person that kicked you (not a ban). With the information i was provided I made the quick call. After your post being brought to my attention and reading your response as well as checking battlemetrics I have come to the conclusion that you just messed a bunch of people up via arty, then started to get your gun on. The original reason you were brought up, was you where snapping to people through smoke. I agree admins should have talked to you before the kick, however MP's were not online or where not available. I SFC.Gibbs.B take full responsibility for your kick and it does not reflect on the 7cav. your name is clear and i hope you play on our server again. I will tell the Cav guys playing that round to "get good."

Thanks for your time,

SFC.Gibbs.B

edit the player in question was 73 and 13 at the time of kick, a rare kd in hll.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay.M

Captain
Active Duty
SPD Coordinator
WAG HQ
MP HQ
S5 HQ
Local time
11:58 AM
IzzaBinSeen thank you for reaching out. As the SFC has pointed out, you are welcome back to our servers - there is no mark on your name and no need to clear your name at this stage.

Thanks for your feedback -
For my first point, It would be better if someone in the admin team, rather than kicking me straight out and me losing my points, that they either ghosted to my location and had a talk or teleport me somewhere they wish to talk to me. This can be done by moving me to another squad or just ghosting me and saying "hello I suspected this wanna explain?". I feel this approach would have been 10x more appropriate than kicking me. Please leave kicking to a last resort.

Admins shouldn't immediately kick suspects unless it is SUPER blatant like an instant snap between a whole PLETHORA of people. Admins should instead have a talk or chat with them and ask a few questions, and if the guy is being a meanie you got my permission to kick them. I am more than willing to prove my innocence just unsure how, I am on the discord as IzzaBinSeen#4922 so I can reach out there to show any video or screenshots needed. Thank you for reading this and I hope to try and clear my name soon.
I can assure you that we have administrative procedures in place to avoid exactly this situation occurring. Warnings need to be given along with an example of the rule being broken, prior to action taken to give the player (in this case - yourself) enough time to understand and correct their action, unless exceptional circumstances apply. SFC.Gibbs is an experienced player and I'm sure he did not take the decision he made, lightly.

I hope this clears up any worries that you may have had and I wanted to thank you for your respectful and positive approach to the issue - maturity in understanding that sometimes things get misconstrued and lost in communication go a long way here - it certainly is appreciated and noted.

I hope to see you back in our servers soon.

Respectfully,
Jay
MP 1IC

Status
Not open for further replies.