7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Announcement Come Join Our Community of DCS World Realism

banner.png

SCENARIO: Help populate our DCS Tactical Public Server and have fun during a curated mission.
This mission occurs weekly on our DCS Tactical Public Server every Tuesday at 0100Z for 2 hours.
  • S3 Operations/Public Staff will conduct an official operation open to the public.
  • S3 Mission Controller will need to record attendance and post an AAR per standard Cav operation SOP.
    • For all leadership slots, this is a great opportunity to gain battlefield leadership experience for ALL members, no matter your level of experience or rank!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh nice ! didn't know 7th Cav had a DCS server !!
I have the A-10CII, Ka-50, Apache and newly bought (thanks to summer sale) the F16.
they first 3, I know fairly well..
Just recently got it up and running. Now with 40 slots! Feel free to stop in whenever and fly with us!

Just recently got it up and running. Now with 40 slots! Feel free to stop in whenever and fly with us!
oh I will, I've been away from home on a course since April, I'm on ELOA right now... Only 25 days until I get home...
You bet I will fly on 7th Cav DCS server !
is it a PVE or PVP server ? Is it helos friendly? By that I mean that the objectives are not like 65+ nautical miles away for helo missions...

Is the server only up at certain times? Because I cannot seem to find it ever.
Are you running the DCS Open Beta version? We run the server under the Open Beta version which will not be recognized in the stable or steam versions