7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Announcement Come Join Our Community of DCS World Realism

banner.png

SCENARIO:
Help populate our DCS Tactical Public Server and have fun during an curated mission.
This mission occurs weekly on our DCS Tactical Public Server every Tuesday at 0100Z for 2 hours
  • S3 Operations/Public Staff will conduct an official operation open to the public.
  • S3 Mission Controller will need to record attendance and post an AAR per standard Cav operation SOP.
    • For all leadership slots, this is a great opportunity to gain battlefield leadership experience for ALL members, no matter your level of experience or rank!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a bunch of the modules but when I get round to working out what keybinds I need on my stick I just zone out. Still a amazing game

This is awesome, i have the viper, the mirage and the apache. I'd like to know the squad practice times or how does this work.

Reyes.J practice times as of right now are fridays at 10pm est and we have a weekly operation, saturday night strikes, at 9pm est. You're always welcome to join us for the practices or we almost always have some people on so hop in

This is awesome, i have the viper, the mirage and the apache. I'd like to know the squad practice times or how does this work.
Hope on anytime, I have those modules also. Like Swagger said, Fridays @ 10pm est and Saturdays @ 9m est, there is normally folks around that can help you get your controls situated as well.