7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

[ARMA3] Public Event - Medical Mondays - Every Other Monday - 2200Z

bWWu0Pp.png

Join us on our Arma 3 Tactical Realism Public Server and have fun with both 1st Battalion troopers practicing the KAT Medical and other fun skills!
  • Will occur bi-weekly on our Arma 3 Tactical Realism Public Server every first and third Monday at 2200Z (6pm EST) for roughly 2 hours
    • Make sure you have the current 7Cav Tactical Realism Steam Mod Collection
  • Play as a member of a Medical Team, CLS and meet us at spawn! If you're really lost, we'll be on radio frequency 50.0 Hz
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on our discord where we will be able to answer them as quickly as possible!

Brought to you by 1/B/1-7.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in coming to learn the new system! I think 2200Z is 1800 Eastern (EDT, since we're on DST now) though -- can you confirm what time this is meant to begin at?

Morning everyone! I know that Medical Mondays took a significant hiatus over the past several months. That's largely down to other projects taking priority, and the fact we're transitioning to KAT!

You can expect Medical Mondays to be making a return towards the end of January or beginning of February. We will likely transition to doing these Bi-Weekly, in order to alternate with some other public events throughout the month!

Looking forward to 2024 with everyone, and the new medical experience we'll be building for the unit! And remember, knowledge doesn't add any weight to your ruck!

Last edited by a moderator: