Discharged
Local time
11:47 AM
Username: Pandolph.A

Name
Pandolph.Anthony
Recruiter(s) Wolf. G, Ross. P, Steel. N
Age 37
Time zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Discord Account =7Cav=SPC.Pandolph.A#4628
Military experience No
Selected Roster: Active Duty
Platform and Game PC - Hell Let Loose

SteamID/XboxTag/PSN ID =7Cav=SPC.Pandolph.A

Accepted General Orders and Policy?
Yes

Preacher.A

Sergeant Major
Active Duty
ACD HQ
S7 HQ
NCOA
Local time

Preacher.A

Sergeant Major
Active Duty
ACD HQ
S7 HQ
NCOA
Local time
Hey SSG.Preacher. The IMO.Bot sent me a message and asked me to answer a few questions within the thread but it is locked? Said if I did not respond within 7 days my application would be denied due to inactivity. Curious what to do?
I would say copy the questions from there and post them here. I will include Budd.D as he helped create the letter

Budd.D

Colonel
Active Duty
Start-Ups HQ
ACD HQ
RRD HQ
ODS
Local time
Hey SSG.Preacher. The IMO.Bot sent me a message and asked me to answer a few questions within the thread but it is locked? Said if I did not respond within 7 days my application would be denied due to inactivity. Curious what to do?
The automatic bot is broken right now. You will receive a PM from Baeder.S or Ratcliff.M that you will have 7 days to respond to.

Pandolph.A

Private First Class
Discharged
Local time
The automatic bot is broken right now. You will receive a PM from Baeder.S or Ratcliff.M that you will have 7 days to respond to.
Thanks Cpt. Budd. I will be on the lookout for it.

Just so we have it...

1. Are you requesting to return to Active Duty or The Reserves? Active Duty
  2. What discharge did you receive when leaving the regiment? AWOL Discharge.
  3. Absent Without Leave Discharge, and if so why? Yes, I moved to Florida with my fiance and bought a restaurant...that did not work out and I have returned to my normal, healthy schedule.
  4. Dishonorable Discharge, and if so why? N/A
  5. (Active Duty Only) What MOS, Section, and Battalion would you like to join? Check the SP times below and select one that fits your schedule. (1-7 SP Times | 2-7 SP Times) 2-7-Bravo Company if possible