Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucander.P

Corporal
Active Duty
2/B/1-7 SL/ASL
Local time
6:22 PM
Secondary Objectives, "Search and Rescue" are not giving the reward of 10 intel per crew alive, we got that it completed.

Mission: Liberation v0.96.7a-7Cav-0.8
Map: G.O.S Al Rayak

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
11:22 AM
Any news on adding the CV/MV-22 to the liberation files
And the new Sig P320/M18 service pistol?
I will run them up the C.O.C. for approval, but probably won't happen for the pistols. The Osprey I will look into subbing for the Blackfish that is currently able to to build, but they are all armed so will be pretty expensive resource wise.

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
Secondary Objectives, "Search and Rescue" are not giving the reward of 10 intel per crew alive, we got that it completed.

Mission: Liberation v0.96.7a-7Cav-0.8
Map: G.O.S Al Rayak
Wait...someone actually did a secondary objective??? Lol. It usually take s a couple mins to show up in the intel tally. How many of the crew did you rescue and exfil back to a FOB?

Lucander.P

Corporal
Active Duty
2/B/1-7 SL/ASL
Local time
6:22 PM
Wait...someone actually did a secondary objective??? Lol. It usually take s a couple mins to show up in the intel tally. How many of the crew did you rescue and exfil back to a FOB?
2 crew, we got the completed and was waiting for a good 10 min nothing showed up.

Local time
10:22 AM
I will run them up the C.O.C. for approval, but probably won't happen for the pistols. The Osprey I will look into subbing for the Blackfish that is currently able to to build, but they are all armed so will be pretty expensive resource wise.
I would imagine the Pistols would be easier since that is Modern day kit for the Army or is moving over to for the majority of units,.
also there should be a Vehicle in vehicle version and unarmed
any of the ones that mention the m134 Minigun have the underbelly turret

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
2 crew, we got the completed and was waiting for a good 10 min nothing showed u
Interesting. Ok...on to the troubleshooting list it goes! Thanks for the notification and I will update if/when a fix is pushed out.

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
Hotfix applied to Liberation today! Osprey has been added, free if unarmed! The MH-60M is on fire-sale for the low low price of Free! The 2 pistols listed above have been whitelisted, but I am not 100% sure I got the correct class names for them so if they do not work let me know. I also believe I found the problem with the Search and Rescue secondary mission and applied a fix.

Local time
10:22 AM
Hotfix applied to Liberation today! Osprey has been added, free if unarmed! The MH-60M is on fire-sale for the low low price of Free! The 2 pistols listed above have been whitelisted, but I am not 100% sure I got the correct class names for them so if they do not work let me know. I also believe I found the problem with the Search and Rescue secondary mission and applied a fix.
I do not see the pistols in the arsenal

Westcott.R

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
2/C/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
Status
Not open for further replies.