S3 HQ
Local time
2:23 AM
James.M added a new event:

Operation Battle of Carentan 07AUG21 2300z

S3 Operations Presents

Operation Battle of Carentan

by Mission Controller: 1LT.Budd.D

Be In Teamspeak HLL Operations Channel NO LATER THAN 2300z on 07AUG21.

Please see this announcement for Calendar Issue to Prevent being Zulued.​
Estimated Length: 2 Hours
Date: 07AUG21
Rally: 2300z
Mission Start: 2330z
Index: 0100z
Server: 7th Cavalry Tactical Realism 2
Map: Carentan

OPBORDs...

Read more about this event...

Budd.D

Colonel
Active Duty
Start-Ups HQ
ACD HQ
RRD HQ
ODS
Local time

James.M

1st Lieutenant
Active Duty
2/B/2-7 HQ
S3 HQ
Local time
Absolutely! I can have that done directly after work today, probably around 7pm EST or so!

Mix.C

Major
Active Duty
B/2-7 HQ
S3 HQ
RRD Staff
Local time
11:23 PM
Unless you prefer otherwise Budd I’d like to use the one I updated with all the section names. I think it’ll be easier to place troops together when we have that info in front of us.

Budd.D

Colonel
Active Duty
Start-Ups HQ
ACD HQ
RRD HQ
ODS
Local time
Unless you prefer otherwise Budd I’d like to use the one I updated with all the section names. I think it’ll be easier to place troops together when we have that info in front of us.
We can use the updated one but this operation was not designed around fire teams so we need the original 5-6 man format

Mix.C

Major
Active Duty
B/2-7 HQ
S3 HQ
RRD Staff
Local time
We can use the updated one but this operation was not designed around fire teams so we need the original 5-6 man format
Yeah. My point was just about being able to see section and MOS at a glance for placement. But now that you say it, I’m not remembering exactly how full squads as opposed to fireteams palsy into your op. Can you clarify?

Not trying to push back if that’s key to the OP mind you. Just hoping to use S3 to help with a paradigm shift for the AO where possible.

Budd.D

Colonel
Active Duty
Start-Ups HQ
ACD HQ
RRD HQ
ODS
Local time
Yeah. My point was just about being able to see section and MOS at a glance for placement. But now that you say it, I’m not remembering exactly how full squads as opposed to fireteams palsy into your op. Can you clarify?

Not trying to push back if that’s key to the OP mind you. Just hoping to use S3 to help with a paradigm shift for the AO where possible.
Thats fine for the future operations. I just need the 5-6 man format for this operation as there are alot of moving parts and it needs to be as simple as possible

Mix.C

Major
Active Duty
B/2-7 HQ
S3 HQ
RRD Staff
Local time
Cool. Also, sorry everyone for making see how the S3 sausage is made. I somehow thought this was a PM when I replied to it :)

Last edited:

Hermes.S

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
1/A/2-7 SL/ASL
Local time

Goings.N

Staff Sergeant
Discharged
Local time
I've promoted it to my guys. I need to check with the Social Committee (my wife) to see what we have going on.

Smith.N

Corporal
Active Duty
Retired
Local time

Dubois.F

Reservist
Discharged
Local time
I'm not sure I'll be able to attend this OP on time due to a lot of studies , so just in case don't count me in !