7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

ban appeal for joining server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
11:40 PM
I hope you're doing well. I wanted to reach out and explain why I'd love to join the 7th Calvary Discord server, despite my past VAC ban on Rust.

That ban happened over a year ago, during a time when I wasn't as mature or responsible as I am now. Since then, I've had a major life change—I joined the military. This experience has been a real eye-opener for me and has helped me grow a lot as a person. I've learned the importance of discipline, teamwork, and taking responsibility for my actions.

I understand the concerns about my past, but I genuinely believe I've grown from those mistakes. I'm committed to bringing that growth and newfound maturity into my interactions within the 7th Calvary community. I'm excited about the idea of contributing positively and being part of a team that values respect and collaboration.

Thanks for taking the time to consider my request. I'm more than happy to answer any questions if needed. I'd really appreciate the chance to show that I'm a better person now and ready to be a good addition to the server.

Best,

Isaac

Jay.M

Warrant Officer 1
Discharged
Local time
10:40 PM
Thanks for reaching out.

Am I right in understanding that this is not request to join the 7th Cavalry itself, more that you are unable to join our discord? Are you able to join our games servers?

As a precursor, the 7th Cavalry minimum enlistment requirements is no VAC bans within the last 5 years, however, unless you were banned by one of our admins, this should not stop you from joining our servers or our discord. I may stand corrected on this.

Lets start by giving me your:

Discord user:
Steam ID:

I can then look into the our ban records and we can go from there.

Respectfully,

Mix.C

Major
Active Duty
B/2-7 HQ
S3 HQ
RRD Staff
Local time
2:40 PM
Thanks for reaching out.

Am I right in understanding that this is not request to join the 7th Cavalry itself, more that you are unable to join our discord? Are you able to join our games servers?

As a precursor, the 7th Cavalry minimum enlistment requirements is no VAC bans within the last 5 years, however, unless you were banned by one of our admins, this should not stop you from joining our servers or our discord. I may stand corrected on this.

Discord user:
Steam ID:

Respectfully,
after a conversation with this individual it is my understanding that they were denied an application to enlist due to a VAC ban.

Local time
11:40 PM
Thanks for reaching out.

Discord user:
Steam ID:

Respectfully,
no this is regarding the min requirements i just want to be able to be a part of what y'all do and i don't want something that i did awhile back not allow me to do that and i was hoping there was some way of working around that one issue i want to be able to join i was hopeing that this could be pushed up the ranks and maybe be considered

Jay.M

Warrant Officer 1
Discharged
Local time
10:40 PM

Tharen.R

Regimental Adjutant General
Major General
Active Duty
Regimental HQ
Local time
5:40 PM
timtheguy - thank you for your message and reaching out. Unfortunately, we do not make any exceptions to our no VAC bans within the last 5 years rule. This is just our philosophy as a group to not tolerate cheating of any kind, but also eventually provide a pathway forward that recognizes people can change over time. This 5 year limit has served us well as an organization, and it is a requirement we are not willing to bend.

In the meantime, we invite you to play on our public servers, and when you (or anyone else) meets our membership requirements, we’d also invite you to apply again.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.