Grey.T

Corporal
Active Duty
S5 Staff
2/C/ACD SL/ASL
Local time
10:39 PM
Hey Yall,
It's been a long minute... you all probably don't even remember me... and the ones who do aren't around anymore or are your top brass... looking at you Chance, Grgich, Osok, Burgundy, and Baeder! I went by Tharion Grey or Grey.T

I was with the 7th Cav back in the Arma 2 days (2009-2011/12), Hell I have a copy of one of the old Milpacs pre getting the Rangers tabs and Halo jump wings. At that time I was the most decorated enlisted member of the 7th... Hell I even set a record of recruiting over 360 members (is that record broken yet? congratulations to whoever did!) I am glad you all are still thriving, I recently got into Arma Reforger and it looks amazing... it brings me back to the nostalgia days of our old operations but with a modern twist. Hell even remembering the new medal competitions we had (I won a few) and that sparked a joy for doing photoshop. I hope to see yall about, I still think fondly of the memories and I have watched some of the old videos I put on youtube 12-13 years ago while I provided with extreme detailed after action reports.

If you all want me back, I'd be down. Those events were probably the best memories of gaming I ever had.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OWUn2lFbgJdKybUTw-sN7ggdwbTdPPG-/view?usp=drive_link - Picture of the Shadowbox if those were wondering.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
RRD Staff
1/B/1-7
Local time
6:39 AM
Hello Grey welcome back onto the website we have a couple since. Always good to get old members back into the ranks :D

Grey.T

Corporal
Active Duty
S5 Staff
2/C/ACD SL/ASL
Local time
Hello Grey welcome back onto the website we have a couple since. Always good to get old members back into the ranks :D
Thanks Maco!
I appreciate it, Hopefully the top brass will sign off on this. If they do I would love to hang out with you all again. Are you from their Arma Division? I remember 1-7 use to be our Battalion signature, unsure if it still is.

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
RRD Staff
1/B/1-7
Local time
Thanks Maco!
I appreciate it, Hopefully the top brass will sign off on this. If they do I would love to hang out with you all again. Are you from their Arma Division? I remember 1-7 use to be our Battalion signature, unsure if it still is.
Yup still 1-7 you put a enlistment in?

Macpherson.C

Corporal
Active Duty
2/A/2-7 SL/ASL
S1 Staff
RRD Staff
Local time
Hey Yall,
It's been a long minute... you all probably don't even remember me... and the ones who do aren't around anymore or are your top brass... looking at you Chance, Grgich, Osok, Burgundy, and Baeder! I went by Tharion Grey or Grey.T

I was with the 7th Cav back in the Arma 2 days (2009-2011/12), Hell I have a copy of one of the old Milpacs pre getting the Rangers tabs and Halo jump wings. At that time I was the most decorated enlisted member of the 7th... Hell I even set a record of recruiting over 360 members (is that record broken yet? congratulations to whoever did!) I am glad you all are still thriving, I recently got into Arma Reforger and it looks amazing... it brings me back to the nostalgia days of our old operations but with a modern twist. Hell even remembering the new medal competitions we had (I won a few) and that sparked a joy for doing photoshop. I hope to see yall about, I still think fondly of the memories and I have watched some of the old videos I put on youtube 12-13 years ago while I provided with extreme detailed after action reports.

If you all want me back, I'd be down. Those events were probably the best memories of gaming I ever had.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OWUn2lFbgJdKybUTw-sN7ggdwbTdPPG-/view?usp=drive_link - Picture of the Shadowbox if those were wondering.
Recently got into playing Arma Reforger with a few friends and been having a blast! would be great to play :cavdab: , welcome back!

Laui.M

Corporal
Active Duty
1/E/2-7 SL/ASL
S2 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
7:39 AM
Thanks for checking in, MSG! Hope to see you rejoin the ranks soon.

Lindsay.A

First Sergeant
Reserve
S7 HQ
Local time
12:39 AM
Season 4 Showtime GIF by Billions

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
RRD Staff
1/B/1-7
Local time

Lindsay.A

First Sergeant
Reserve
S7 HQ
Local time
12:39 AM

Grey.T

Corporal
Active Duty
S5 Staff
2/C/ACD SL/ASL
Local time
yep thats correct that is me, i was DD'ed for joining apparently a rival clan after I left... it was pretty wild.

Donovan.J

Private First Class
Discharged
Local time
1:39 AM
You should jump in on the fun on Arma 3 until Arma 4 releases, we have loads of good moments in every op, whether it's a Warfare Wednesday, a Saturday Campaign Operation or our TacR impromptu game nights!

Albright.J

Sergeant
Active Duty
1/B/1-7 SL/ASL
S1 HQ
RRD Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
7:39 AM
Welcome back!
I havn't, I might wait till Arma 4, but im excited to see what comes of it!
We also have the option nowadays to re-enlist into the reserves. It's good option if you want to stick around as a member without committing to a particular actual game.

Grey.T

Corporal
Active Duty
S5 Staff
2/C/ACD SL/ASL
Local time
Welcome back!

We also have the option nowadays to re-enlist into the reserves. It's good option if you want to stick around as a member without committing to a particular actual game.
The Squad group requested some help... I might hopefully slide over there while waiting for Arma 4.

DAmico.D

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
S2 HQ
S6 Staff
Local time
1:39 AM
I think the name rings a bell, a lot of old faces I try to remember but my memory is terrible haha.

Grey.T

Corporal
Active Duty
S5 Staff
2/C/ACD SL/ASL
Local time
I think the name rings a bell, a lot of old faces I try to remember but my memory is terrible haha.
I was the 1st Sergeant of Delta company at the time... that was heavy weapons and mechanized infantry :)