7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Please delete my account, I would like not to share my personal data with an american website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight.AL

Private First Class
Active Duty
1/A/3-7
Local time
11:21 AM
Please delete my account asap. I really don't care if you don't delete them, just delete it. Thanks in advanced.

Please see the following law stated by the US:

[
[

A right to be forgotten?

The right to delete personal data is sometimes called the "right to be forgotten".

This phrase derives from a 2017 EU court case known as "Google Spain", which confirmed that search engines must erase results that include personal data under certain circumstances. The phrase now features in the EU and UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).

But "the right to be forgotten" is arguably a misleading term, considering what data protection and privacy laws say.

Even in the EU, the "right to erasure" is only granted under certain conditions, namely:

• The personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for it was collected
  • The individual consented to the processing of the personal data and has since withdrawn consent
  • The individual has raised a valid request under the GDPR's "right to object"
  • The personal data has been processed unlawfully
  • There's a legal obligation to erase the data
  • The personal data relates to a child and was collected in connection with an online service

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
10:21 AM
If you are looking to leave you will need to file a PAF or you will end up being AWOL discharged. Also we don't delete accounts. You can see the 7th Cav's privacy policy here. https://7cav.us/help/privacy-policy/

due to being unsure on who to tag I will tag Nexhex.A and Tharen.R to handle.

Stetchkov.A

Aide to the CoS
Major
Active Duty
COS HQ
S6 HQ
Local time
5:21 AM
Per our Terms and Rules and Privacy Policy that you agreed to when creating an account (and were not only linked to, but encouraged to read), no. You may discharge but we do not remove accounts. Any further questions may be directed to myself and General Staff.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.