7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Stack Up - 7th Cav Liaison

Local time
3:48 AM
Aloha 7th Cavalry!

I am looking to see who the new liaison might be from your organization. It is my understanding that Sam Windeck has retired, and I would assume you would all like to delegate a new Team Captain for the charity year.

You've all been fantastic partners with us for many years, so we appreciate that we've grown to a better level of communication since 2019. I am always willing to do whatever I can to support any endeavors/events that the 7th Cav crew might be planning throughout the year. I'm also available to meet with the chain of command / members to present our programs and mission to both the old and the new folks here.

Thank you all for your historic and continued support to Veterans mental health and suicide prevention.

-Deity/Sean

Mann.M

CW3
Active Duty
SPD Coordinator
Local time
9:48 AM
Aloha 7th Cavalry!

I am looking to see who the new liaison might be from your organization. It is my understanding that Sam Windeck has retired, and I would assume you would all like to delegate a new Team Captain for the charity year.

You've all been fantastic partners with us for many years, so we appreciate that we've grown to a better level of communication since 2019. I am always willing to do whatever I can to support any endeavors/events that the 7th Cav crew might be planning throughout the year. I'm also available to meet with the chain of command / members to present our programs and mission to both the old and the new folks here.

Thank you all for your historic and continued support to Veterans mental health and suicide prevention.

-Deity/Sean
Burgundy.C Chance.JT Tharen.R Larouche.Z
FYI

Larouche.Z

Lieutenant Colonel
Retired
Local time
Good Afternoon!

Thanks for taking the time to write us about this. I would be happy to discuss this further with you. Do you have a preferred method of contact? Discord, email etc?

please let me know and I will get in contact with you as soon as I can.

Local time
Good Afternoon!

Thanks for taking the time to write us about this. I would be happy to discuss this further with you. Do you have a preferred method of contact? Discord, email etc?

please let me know and I will get in contact with you as soon as I can.
Fantastic! My Discord is Deity#3901 if that's helpful.