Private First Class
Discharged
Local time
6:27 AM
Username: Barnett.C

Name
Barnett.Chris
Age 33
Time zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Discord Account Latteralus#7517
Military experience Yes
MOS 19D
Branch and duration US Army - 10 Years
Are you requesting to return to Active Duty or The Reserves? Selected Roster: Active Duty

What section are you interested in coming back to? Use the unit nomenclature or Squad Leader's name 1st Section (Rotary) - CWO3 Sparrow.P
Platform and Game PC - ARMA 3
Steam64ID or Steam Account URL/Link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980676192

Will you be playing this game through the Microsoft Xbox Game Pass or other subscription service? No

Absent Without Leave Discharge

Why did you receive this type of discharge? I experienced a loss in my family, that experience along with service-connected PTSD made me lose interest in nearly all of the hobbies/activities I enjoyed. Due to this, I failed to meet my training/logging requirements and was therefore discharged for being absent without leave.

If your Milpac is not linked to your forum account, submit the URL to your old Milpac https://7cav.us/rosters/profile/1021/

Accepted General Orders and Policy?
Yes

Preacher.A

Sergeant Major
Active Duty
ACD HQ
S7 HQ
NCOA
Local time
8:27 AM

Adler.J

1st Lieutenant
Retired
Local time
2:27 PM
PM sent

Sparrow.P

CW3
Active Duty
1/A/1-7 SL/ASL
S3 Staff
Local time
8:27 AM
Can you resend that PM? I'm in contact with the trooper he says he never got a PM

Adler.J

1st Lieutenant
Retired
Local time
Can you resend that PM? I'm in contact with the trooper he says he never got a PM
That's odd. He actually replied to it twice, I just need to post it since it was already approved

Adler.J

1st Lieutenant
Retired
Local time