7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Unacceptable Advertising

Local time
8:16 PM
Hi,

I am one of the admins of the Hell Let Loose group "The Line." Today we banned a 7cav member named "=7Cav=SPC.Williamson" (Steam ID 76561198420588105) for joining one of our servers and telling people to go join a 7cav server. I thought I would let you know because that is pretty unacceptable, and I know that I would not want any member representing my community in that way. Deal with it how you see fit.

I've attached a screenshot of our server logs.

Thank you,
-TL- dubs`

Attachments

• 7cavad.png
    7cavad.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 330

Mann.M

CW3
Active Duty
SPD Coordinator
RTC Staff
Local time
4:16 AM
Alcon; Do not respond to this thread unless General Staff grade officer or a member of 2-7 HQ.

dubs,
Thankyou for taking the time to reach out to us about this issue. We will of course look into this and consider what you have provided before taking the necessary action to prevent such a regrettable incident from occurring in the future.

Notification to Primary Chain of Command:
Rogers.A Rob.Y Komar.T
Please see A/2-7 Discord

Kleinman.H

Regimental Executive Officer
General
Active Duty
Regimental HQ
SecOps HQ
JAG HQ
Local time
5:16 AM
Collins.G Thank you for being johnny on the spot with this.

dubs` Thank you for the peaceful manner in which you brought this forward. Checking our internal comms, it looks like unfortunately we have confirmed that the steamID matches one of our members. We're going to be / are in the process of speaking with them and taking the relevant actions to educate and otherwise address the issue.

It's not our intended manner, and certainly regrettable. Please do let us know if any issues arise on your groups services from our membership in the future, and again thank you for making us aware of this situation.

with Regards,
the XO