Active Duty
C/2-7
1/C/2-7 SL/ASL
S1 HQ
S5 Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
10:10 PM
VTOL VR is a near-futuristic combat flight game built for Virtual Reality. Pilot advanced multi-role jets, using your hands to flip switches, press buttons, and manipulate the virtual flight controls.

now the only reason I bring this up is because we do have a DCS which in turn is a nice Milsim area but with VTOL the entire game is built around Virtual reality, from popping your eject to changing Radar or using chaff! you can press and manipulate all the buttons and be in complete control of the aircraft, which comes with A-10s and more with modding! even custom scenarios such as Vietnam flight campaigns, Desert Storm, and even more modern combat with the ability to take of and land on carriers or airfields with an aircraft filled up to your specs! Liveries are also a huge part of the game where we can showcase some 7CAV liveries to future pilots!

Steam Website link for VTOL VR

Whaley.H

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
C/2-7
1/C/2-7 SL/ASL
S1 HQ
S5 Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
its gets as complex as the pilot can take! even laser guiding bombs in your F-15 TOMCAT with the topgun livery and dropping bombs on a pull out of a canyon at 9g's

Whaley.H

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
C/2-7
1/C/2-7 SL/ASL
S1 HQ
S5 Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
There are honestly so many things to show or know about that It would take me about a 15-20 min video just showcasing each aircraft one at a time! not getting into nav, radar, guiding rockets, aircraft carrier landings, as well as ATC AI or real person

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
5:10 AM
For starters you need to message Stetchkov.A he can get ya sorted in anything related to new games in the Cav.

Whaley.H

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
C/2-7
1/C/2-7 SL/ASL
S1 HQ
S5 Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
For starters you need to message Stetchkov.A he can get ya sorted in anything related to new games in the Cav.
all good it was more up for discussion to see if anyone was interested in the first place, as far as I know I am the only that that really plays it

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
I have seen the game on YouTube and that though not sure how much it would fit in the Cav but I mean go for it. Just remember the ones that start it are the ones critical in its success

Whaley.H

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
C/2-7
1/C/2-7 SL/ASL
S1 HQ
S5 Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
I have seen the game on YouTube and that though not sure how much it would fit in the Cav but I mean go for it. Just remember the ones that start it are the ones critical in its success
if not then I could always open it in the unofficial games and see if it catches any interest

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
Best suggestion is if you do want a starter the best way is the message the staff who can organize it. These posts don't really get the best viewership within the unit. Go for it dude nothing to lose but all to gain

Whaley.H

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
C/2-7
1/C/2-7 SL/ASL
S1 HQ
S5 Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
Best suggestion is if you do want a starter the best way is the message the staff who can organize it. These posts don't really get the best viewership within the unit. Go for it dude nothing to lose but all to gain
thanks for the help! I figured I would start with an unofficial game post until I find some more interested then will attempt to set it up later on! thank you! glad you were on to give some good advice

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
thanks for the help! I figured I would start with an unofficial game post until I find some more interested then will attempt to set it up later on! thank you! glad you were on to give some good advice
Happy to help brother o7

Preacher.A

Sergeant Major
Active Duty
ACD HQ
S7 HQ
NCOA
Local time
12:10 AM
By letting us know earlier we can start looking into it as well and tracking the metrics

Whaley.H

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
C/2-7
1/C/2-7 SL/ASL
S1 HQ
S5 Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
By letting us know earlier we can start looking into it as well and tracking the metrics
Roger! I think it would be a great idea to do some basic tracking and see, I do think it would be a nice game that the 7th cav and its members could enjoy! right now I have it posted in unofficial games to see if anyone at all finds an interest or even has the game! if so then I would like to try and see how many there are of course then move on to requesting a starter platoon, if you know a way that would be more beneficial to the success of it please let me know!

Moskal.C

Corporal
Active Duty
1/A/3-7
S2 HQ
Local time
11:10 PM
I've had VTOL for years and I think this would be a great game to add. The VTOL VR community really needs a long standing well organized group like the Cav.