7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Announcement 2023 ARMA3 Public D-Day Event Announcement

q5qSeoe.png

Campaign Overlord 1944:

OPERATION NEPTUNE 2023

The 7th Cavalry Gaming S3 ARMA Operations Department is proud to announce a special two-part World War II ARMA3 D-Day Event to be held on June 3rd, 2023 and June 4th, 2023. These two events will be run on the 7th Cavalry ARMA3 Tactical Realism public server and thus will be open to the public.

On June 3rd, 2023, join us for "Operation Neptune: H-4" and jump into Normandy to secure the town of Chef-du-Pont and its vital bridge along the Merderet River as we re-create the airborne assault against the town by elements of the 82nd Airborne Division.

Then, on June 4th, 2023, join us for "Operation Neptune: H-Hour" as we assault the beaches in a recreation of the assault on Point-du-Hoc by elements of the 2nd Ranger Battalion on the western flank of Omaha Beach.

D-Day Commemorative Medal

DDAY.png

The "D-Day Commemorative Medal", shown above, will be awarded on the MILPACs of 7th Cavalry members who attend either event. This is a special medal that can only be awarded once per person. Members who do not already have the medal awarded from any previous events will be eligible.

Event Info

Click the links below to view the official operation postings for each specific event.

Operation Neptune: H-4

Operation Neptune: H-Hour

Morrow.J

Corporal
Retired
Local time
7:22 AM
I would like to attend as German MG Gunner

Raeder.U

Sergeant First Class
Retired
Local time
7:22 AM
I would like to attend as German MG Gunner

This isn't the signup post, just the event announcement. Signups are in the ops forum threads

IIRC I believe all of the MG slots have already been taken