Local time
12:39 AM
Username: Rose

Name
Grif.Rose

Recruiter(s)
Sutodoreh

Time zone:
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Discord Account
Ryku#8614

Where did you find us?
Discord

Military experience
No

Platform and Game Selection
PC - ARMA 3

SteamID/XboxTag/PSN ID
Rekuion101

Active in Another Clan/Unit?
Yes
Past Clan Information
Prior 7th Cav Member

Accepted General Orders and Policy?
Yes

Sutodoreh.W

Warrant Officer 1
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
Local time
Note for RRD/S1, member says they were previously enlisted and possibly completed boot camp. I can't find the records for this, may have been before the current website. But if we're able to find the grad record they'd like to consider the option of not redoing bootcamp, if eligible.

Phillips.B

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
RRD HQ
S1 HQ
RTC Staff
Local time
PM Sent

Sutodoreh.W

Warrant Officer 1
Active Duty
2/A/1-7
Local time
Burton.P spoke with recruit, they're moving into a new place and don't have the internet set up yet -- should be about a week. Still wishes to proceed. Able to hold the timeout temporarily?

Ratcliff.M

Major
Retired
Local time
Burton.P spoke with recruit, they're moving into a new place and don't have the internet set up yet -- should be about a week. Still wishes to proceed. Able to hold the timeout temporarily?

Why hasn't the applicant, who is in direct communication with the two individuals responsible for his reenlistment, communicated this to us yet

Burton.P

Lieutenant Colonel
Discharged
Local time
11:39 PM
Why hasn't the applicant, who is in direct communication with the two individuals responsible for his reenlistment, communicated this to us yet
I believe the first discord communication was made today by Suto. It is likely that this recruit did not even know about their welcome letter given the circumstances.

Ratcliff.M

Major
Retired
Local time
It is likely that this recruit did not even know about their welcome letter given the circumstances.

They are aware of it, because they have responded to it

IVqVvbs.png

Local time
I did not have internet access.

Was and still in the process of moving my family to a new home. I have limited access at the moment. Ive responded to the message with the requested information.

Burton.P

Lieutenant Colonel
Discharged
Local time
11:39 PM
I did not have internet access.

Was and still in the process of moving my family to a new home. I have limited access at the moment. Ive responded to the message with the requested information.
Thank you for replying.

Baeder.S

Recruiting Oversight Officer
Lieutenant General
Active Duty
Regimental HQ
ROO HQ
Local time
6:39 AM
Trooper could not provide his former account details. Wishes to regularly enlist as a new Trooper.
The current request is closed, as the Trooper will open a new one when he's available.