Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

F1 Watch Party & F1 Game Racing League?

Yaeger.C

Reservist
Discharged
Local time
4:44 PM
Hey-o!

I was wondering if anyone would be up for Formula One watch parties? Day of races, or replays on other days? I want to know who'd be down to see if it justifies the buying of F1 TV.

And F1 2022 is coming out July 1st. Was wondering if anyone would be down for either a F1 22 racing league? If we only have a few we can add AI. Alternatively we can do the league on F1 21 if more people have that.

Groves.A

Sergeant
Active Duty
2/B/2-7 SL/ASL
S3 HQ
S1 Staff
Local time
I don't play any of the F1 games, but I do follow F1 closely and would be down for any sort of watch party or race replays on other days!

Lindsay.A

Warrant Officer 1
Active Duty
1/A/1-7
S7 HQ
Local time
3:44 PM
Same I don't play the games but I do watch races. If you want to are thinking of watching a race in a group let me know.

Yaeger.C

Reservist
Discharged
Local time
Same I don't play the games but I do watch races. If you want to are thinking of watching a race in a group let me know.
Yessir! I was planning on getting the Sub soon so I can do race watch group. Like watching current season and past races if no 22 races.

Yaeger.C

Reservist
Discharged
Local time
I don't play any of the F1 games, but I do follow F1 closely and would be down for any sort of watch party or race replays on other days!
Alright, like I said to the WO1 we can set up a time to watch this season's races as well as past races.

Bonder.L

2nd Lieutenant
Retired
Local time
9:44 PM
Yo wherever I get f1 race days I jump into a sim racing community discord and we have fun there. But getting f1 2022 is going to be tough as I'm in Portugal and it's going to take a while before I get a rig going again

Morozov.M

Corporal
Active Duty
1/C/1-7
S3 Staff
Local time
3:44 PM
I do watch parties with a couple friends and we stream vods off of a site called F1full. It's not F1TV but it is free

Yaeger.C

Reservist
Discharged
Local time
Just saying, I did get F1 TV, so if anyone wants to do some watch parties lemme know...don't have to watch the race at the actual time and can watch it later in day if times don't align.