7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Forgotten by the CAV

Dakota.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
12:36 AM
So. I joined the 7CAV in like 2005. Earn my way to Chief Warrant Office 3. Was the MP NCOIC. and was one of the Primary Developers of The Tactical realism 1 Server for almost 5 years. I retired about 2 years ago cause there was just too much going on in my personal life. Now I thought I might check in and see if anyone I know might still be around. Interestingly I can't find my MILPACS record and I'm not listed on the Retired page. It kind of feels like I dedicated 5 years of my life to this gaming community and I am treated as if I NEVER existed.

so maybe I'm not welcome here

Phillips.B

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
RRD HQ
S1 HQ
RTC Staff
Local time
2:36 AM

Ronen.R

Major
Active Duty
S2 HQ
S5 HQ
S6 Staff
S5 Staff
Local time
9:36 AM
So. I joined the 7CAV in like 2005. Earn my way to Chief Warrant Office 3. Was the MP NCOIC. and was one of the Primary Developers of The Tactical realism 1 Server for almost 5 years. I retired about 2 years ago cause there was just too much going on in my personal life. Now I thought I might check in and see if anyone I know might still be around. Interestingly I can't find my MILPACS record and I'm not listed on the Retired page. It kind of feels like I dedicated 5 years of my life to this gaming community and I am treated as if I NEVER existed.

Hey, Dakota nice seeing you again, we have moved to a brand new website/forums at the start of 2021, and all of the information in the old forums have been deleted.

I think you should be able to make your way to this link https://7cav.us/tickets/create. You should then open an S1 ticket requesting your old milpacs be imported from the milpacs archive.

You can all so make your way to the official 7cav discord https://discord.7cav.us/ where we can help you if needed with getting your milpacs back.

Last edited:

Dakota.N

CW3
Retired
Local time
12:36 AM
Hey, Dakota nice seeing you again, we have moved to a brand new website/forums at the start of 2021, and all of the information in the old forums have been deleted.

I think you should be able to make your way to this link https://7cav.us/tickets/create. You should then open an S1 ticket requesting your old milpacs be imported from the milpacs archive.

You can all so make your way to the official 7cav discord https://discord.7cav.us/ where we can help you if needed with getting your milpacs back.
Thank you for the clarity and I have submitted that ticket.
Thank you for that info, Sir.

Jay.M

Captain
Active Duty
SPD Coordinator
WAG HQ
MP HQ
S5 HQ
Local time
7:36 AM
You coming back bro? Know you wanna!

Jarvis.A

Colonel
Active Duty
Local time
1:36 AM

Couldnt be further from the truth

We absolutely remember you. We keep old milpac records for that exact reason, we just didn’t migrate everything over to the new website

Only opting to perform that when people submit a ticket. Records in particular, are only migrated when you re-enlist

Tharen.R

Regimental Adjutant General
Major General
Active Duty
Regimental HQ
Local time
Chief,

Nice to see you! Your efforts on Tac1 are not forgotten and you’re welcome back anytime. If you’ve still got that Arma itch, come play (and fly) with us on our Arma public server!

:arma3: :cavdab:

Dread.M

Lieutenant Colonel
Active Duty
1-7 HQ
S3 HQ
ODS
Local time
1:36 AM
Back when you were PFC tanking with JB jumping out at the site of a Kajman

Summerfield.P

First Sergeant
Active Duty
A/1-7 HQ
S7 Staff
Local time
Definitely not forgotten BanHammer. Good to hear from you again man.