Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Hello!

Zarycki.K

Private First Class
Discharged
Local time
12:14 AM
Hey guys!

Just wanted to make a post in the forum to introduce myself. I am a new Recruit here and plan on sticking around for the long haul. I don't have specific names but I do want to recognize all the members who have bene playing in the Public Arma 3 Tactical Realism server this last week or so. It has been a moment since I was active in the game and didn't have all the buttons or where with all to get goin. You guys know who you are and are some of the most supportive people I have come across and what drove me to become apart of the community. Look forward to serving along side you.

Thanks,

Mix.C

Major
Active Duty
B/2-7 HQ
S3 HQ
RRD Staff
Local time
9:14 PM
Hey guys!

Just wanted to make a post in the forum to introduce myself. I am a new Recruit here and plan on sticking around for the long haul. I don't have specific names but I do want to recognize all the members who have bene playing in the Public Arma 3 Tactical Realism server this last week or so. It has been a moment since I was active in the game and didn't have all the buttons or where with all to get goin. You guys know who you are and are some of the most supportive people I have come across and what drove me to become apart of the community. Look forward to serving along side you.

Thanks,
What a nice way to say hi! Welcome aboard friend.

Tharen.R

Regimental Adjutant General
Major General
Active Duty
Regimental HQ
Local time
12:14 AM
Welcome to the yellow and black! I look forward to playing together!