7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

ARMA3 PvP Poll

Would you like or be willing to attend PvP oriented ARMA3 operations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio.B

Corporal
Active Duty
2/B/1-7
Local time
6:17 AM
We used to engage the Arma community by sending out like a squads worth of people to do "Friday Night Fight" events held by other communites. They had multiple units involved and it was generally a Team Free-for-All - last team standing wins. I believe it was spearheaded by Waldie. Great fun, was very interesting to apply our milsim training to PvP.

I believe this to be a refreshing venture for us, that can result in a larger spectrum of public interest in our community.

We should however invite other communities to partake as a large percentage of the "OPFOR" rather than have the community play against itself in large scale ops( for the main reason that I BELIEVE it would be more fun if we had a chance to challenge ourselves as a whole against other communities). Or we style PvP as very focused, small-scale missions which allow us to challenge our training vs our peers in direct tactic vs tactic play. I think it would be so interesting to be able to have friendly challenges where we can refresh the concept of training/expand how we train while also involving more of our peer squads in our training

Lindsay.A

Warrant Officer 1
Active Duty
1/A/1-7
S7 HQ
Local time
5:17 AM
You can have bable on so even if you find the radio it wouldn’t matter because you would you an interpreter and if you don’t have one it would be just garbled mess. Opfor talk to opfor bluefor same thing. Unless you have an interpreter you wouldn’t be able to hear them

You would you, you?

Status
Not open for further replies.