7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

ARMA 3 Tactical Realism Server - Mission Poll

Which mission file(s) do you like on our ARMA 3 Tactical Realism server? (Multiple answers possible)

• Liberation

• Hearts & Minds

• Domination

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S3Header.png

=7Cav= ARMA 3 Tactical Realism Mission Poll

S3 HQ, in co-ordination with 1-7 HQ, is conducting a poll to determine the popularity of our different mission files on offer for our ARMA 3 Tactical Realism server. Please select any choice(s) that you like. The poll is multiple choice and will be open indefinitely. By taking the few seconds it takes to answer this poll, you can potentially have a direct impact on our ARMA 3 Tactical Realism server with how much each mission will be played. The more answers that we get, the more valuable the data, which will allow us to make informed decisions moving forward.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I really value game play over persistentce personally. I think Alive with no persistence or this BECTI, if it's good, should be contenders. Citarelli's alive mission was amazing but broke when persistence was implemented. But I don't play arma to win the war over 3 days. I play to have an immersion milsim experience for 3 hours.

• Liberation

Votes: 31 91.2%​
  • Hearts & Minds

Votes: 15 44.1%​
  • Domination

Votes: 11 32.4%​

• Total voters 34

Bwuh?! o_O

Liberation is good, however there's not much you can do in the way of MCC's if you wanna spice up some content. I feel that a mission file type where it has objectives at one point and allows you to create missions using Zeus without ruining the mission file objectives would be good.

On Takistan Liberation file, the first mission controller slot is broken. The second one appears to work however as I had Zeus after switching to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.