7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

HOI4 game night - 5th november 8pm EST

Raeder.U

Sergeant First Class
Retired
Local time
2:11 PM
Yeah I'll be fine with USSR but if we got folks who have potato PC's and crap internet who keep lagging the lobby then I will not stick around.

There's always that one person

Beat.S

Reservist
Discharged
Local time
8:11 PM
Yeah I'll be fine with USSR but if we got folks who have potato PC's and crap internet who keep lagging the lobby then I will not stick around.

There's always that one person
Its hoi if it drops below speed 3 we will call it, speed 2 is unplayable. Hence i am not hosting

Raeder.U

Sergeant First Class
Retired
Local time
Its hoi if it drops below speed 3 we will call it, speed 2 is unplayable. Hence i am not hosting

I mean tbh I personally prefer long form games, playing on x1 or x2 during war. Takes longer, obviously, but less micro intensive and you get more time to plan and react. I never understood the obsession for people to play on the fastest speed possible.

Also in my experience, people are notoriously unreliable, so having people to sub if a major doesn't show is handy. Especially so for PvP as opposed to a co-op Axis or Allied run

Beat.S

Reservist
Discharged
Local time
Just used to Multiplayer games where its always s3 during war never had the opportunity to play at s2.

Raeder.U

Sergeant First Class
Retired
Local time
I just realized Nov.5th is Friday. My SP is at 0200Z Sat ( which is 9pm CST Friday) so that is kinda conflicting. Someone else may have to play USSR

Beat.S

Reservist
Discharged
Local time
fun game guys thanks for all that showed up/ stayed till the bitter end and look forward to the next one

Rob.Y

Colonel
Active Duty
2-7 HQ
S3 HQ
Local time
3:11 PM
Smashing good time from the brink of death to the great soviet nation of gabone!