7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Different Missions for Tactical Realism Arma 3/ Friday Night Fights (Arma 3)

Torrence.A

Private First Class
Discharged
Local time
7:48 PM
Hi so I'm pretty new here but been putting in a lot of hours into the public Arma 3 server. I was just wondering if there was any possibility on different game modes being implemented besides the generic domination. It's fun and all but after 40 hours it's gets pretty boring and it's still fun to interact with the community but it's the same objective all the time is there any way we could look at different modes just for replayibility purposes and put them on a cycle with the server just so it gets changed up.

As for the Friday night fights what I mean is an event once a week doesn't have to be friday of course just a suggestion, but looking towards the pvp aspect of the game. It'd be nice even if it was in house and we got some numbers together and pitted ourselves against each other atleast maybe in the beginning to get some practice. Afterwards like a month or so off of doing the pvp in house we could talk to other units and stuff and get some scrims going against other units/communities.

Just want some thoughts on these I know I'm new just trying to look at everything with a fresh set of eyes and just trying to keep interacting with the community and getting some opinions.

Tharen.R

Regimental Adjutant General
Major General
Active Duty
Regimental HQ
Local time
8:48 PM
It's definitely possible, just someone needs to volunteer to do the work to create it, make any new missions files, and/or run the event. For new mission file creation, it takes technical skills that only a few volunteers have right now that are already busy working on other things. We aren't a video game development studio and nobody gets paid. :)

S3 Arma 3 Public Staff are the people responsible for running events on our Tactical Realism Public Server, so they'd be the ones to talk to about PvP events. Mazinski.H

Torrence.A

Private First Class
Discharged
Local time
It's definitely possible, just someone needs to volunteer to do the work to create it, make any new missions files, and/or run the event. For new mission file creation, it takes technical skills that only a few volunteers have right now that are already busy working on other things. We aren't a video game development studio and nobody gets paid. :)

S3 Arma 3 Public Staff are the people responsible for running events on our Tactical Realism Public Server, so they'd be the ones to talk to about PvP events. Mazinski.H
Ok thank you didn't know how big are S3 was, thank you for the information.

Torrence.A

Private First Class
Discharged
Local time

We could also use mission files from other people to make it easier on our guys I'm sure there's a million pvp scrim maps and stuff that we could utilize or repurpose relatively easily for us. Although I am no mission creator just in thought it seems simple enough if we were to go repurpose.