7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Announcement ACD Stack-Up - Thank you message

Acd_banner.png

The Auxiliary Combat Detachment played a crucial role in supporting veterans last year, and the recent communication from Stack Up underscores the significance of our collective efforts. This message serves as a reminder of the impact we have on individual lives, particularly those who have served our country. The email highlights a specific veteran whose life has been positively influenced by our involvement.

We want to thank you all for the generous dontations for the Stack Up!

We also have our new link for our donation drive!

Hey Auxiliary Combat Detachment!
I wanted to follow up with you with some awesome news. Because of your last charity drive with Stack Up, a Supply Crate was shipped out from you and your community to Chad in Illinois! The individuals who will be receiving your crate had this to say in their request:
My husband is a 100% totally disabled Army Veteran with PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, mobility/gait issues and is starting to lose feeling/function in his hands. Chad's therapists are working to keep the mobility in his hands and said the best therapy would be gaming to keep his hands moving and functioning. This would help slow down the process of him losing all the loss of feeling and function by a few years if he can use a "controller" a hour or two a day. Plus mental wise, gaming will help PTSD and his anxiety. His psychiatrist is encouraging Chad to get into more gaming to fight the "demons" from his night terrors and the horror he saw was part of the service. The psychiatrist said that he had found that gaming is a good release for anger and toward the family. --- I am hoping and praying you will help my husband with a gaming system and games. The night terrors and isolation are daily/nightly occurrences which I know cause his more anxiety and depression. Because he feels like he is there for his family, his wife, teenager daughter and son. --- Thank you.

Please feel free to use your social channels to shout out any or all of this information, and be sure to tag @StackUpDotOrgon Twitter! You and your community have made a direct impact in the lives and mental health of Veterans, and you should feel extremely proud of that. We are glad we had the opportunity to work together with you.

We'd love to continue working with you and your community. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next charity event with us more impactful.

bKeeeEl.jpeg

cFvft2l.jpeg