Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

Operation recording & youtube

Van.J

Private First Class
Active Duty
2/C/1-7
Local time
9:19 PM
I have a question regarding recordings of =7thCav= operations and posting them. The question: If I record and edit a =7thCav= operation can I post it to my YouTube gaming channel ( ShdwMoose Entertainment)? My channel is pretty new and the name of it is subject to change. I'm asking because I'm interested in recording the Ops I go on and posting them to YouTube on my channel, but I don't know if there are any rules or guidelines I need to follow. I'm new here and don't want to get in any trouble so I'm asking first. Also, if there's a group that's involved with this type of thing I would really like to know more and possibly get involved in being part of a team that records and publishes Ops for public viewing. Hopefully increasing public interest in =7thCav= and possibly helping my own channel out in the process.

Zaren.T

Corporal
Active Duty
1/C/1-7
S3 Staff
Local time
3:19 AM
Morning Van.J,

i Used to be a part of S5 Film and have been recording operations and making videos for the Cav for over 2 years now that I publish on my YouTube channel and previously the Cav's YouTube channel. We are free to make videos and live stream so as long as you do not put up anything that displays the cav in a bad light like breaking the rules, general orders, misusing the cav name/logo, or any other malicious stuff then you will probably be fine.

If you need any help with setting up OBS or YouTube then hit me up and i can run you through it all :D

Tharen.R

Regimental Adjutant General
Major General
Active Duty
Regimental HQ
Local time

Van.J

Private First Class
Active Duty
2/C/1-7
Local time
Morning Van.J,

i Used to be a part of S5 Film and have been recording operations and making videos for the Cav for over 2 years now that I publish on my YouTube channel and previously the Cav's YouTube channel. We are free to make videos and live stream so as long as you do not put up anything that displays the cav in a bad light like breaking the rules, general orders, misusing the cav name/logo, or any other malicious stuff then you will probably be fine.

If you need any help with setting up OBS or YouTube then hit me up and i can run you through it all :D
I could definitely use some help with getting the sound to....... sound better if that makes sense. I'll be uploading to my channel , ShdwMoose entertainment, tonight and you'll see what I mean. You can hear me fine but everyone else sounds so low volume.

Mitchell.B

Warrant Officer 1
Active Duty
2/A/1-7 SL/ASL
S5 HQ
S3 Staff
Local time
You can definitely post your POV during operations, as long as you are clear to those that you share comms with that you are recording. It would help us if you sent the raw or edited footage as well so we can use it for promotional material! Us as in S5.

Vincent.L

First Sergeant
Active Duty
B/1-7 HQ
RRD HQ
RTC HQ
S1 Staff
S5 Staff
S7 Staff
Local time
I would very much like the footage to post on Reddit for S5.

Mitchell.B

Warrant Officer 1
Active Duty
2/A/1-7 SL/ASL
S5 HQ
S3 Staff
Local time
We are currently working on a specific way for anyone to, but for now if you want to share a drive link that works

Chibbs.E

First Sergeant
Active Duty
B/3-7 HQ
RTC Staff
S7 Staff
S3 Staff
Local time
8:19 PM
I’ve been recording and uploading missions in 3-7 for awhile. I haven’t had any issues with doing so and everyone is aware. My Callsign is GoPro…

Zaren.T

Corporal
Active Duty
1/C/1-7
S3 Staff
Local time
3:19 AM
I could definitely use some help with getting the sound to....... sound better if that makes sense. I'll be uploading to my channel , ShdwMoose entertainment, tonight and you'll see what I mean. You can hear me fine but everyone else sounds so low volume.
I have watched the video, what i did is that i turned up the teamspeak audio/voice in teamspeak and turned myself abit down on OBS to make it easier to hear the people ingame when TFAR is enabled.

Make 2 seperate scenes where you have one for Briefing and one for the game itself and then you can adjust the volume on OBS since people will be superloud when we are not ingame with TFAR on.