Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
RRD HQ
S1 HQ
RTC Staff
Local time
5:53 AM
4998...4999...5000!

5000 posts of all shapes and sizes. 5000 posts welcoming new faces and saying goodbye to old ones. 5000 posts that represent my contribution to this place I call home. This milestone means so much to me and it's something I've been working toward so hard for the last 2 years.

I've had the privilege to help new enlistees find their place in this community and helped walk those whose time has come out of our yellow & black doors. From the freshest of recruits to the grizzled veteran retiree, I've had the absolute pleasure of being a part of your experience here. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to give back to all of you. Thank you.

These last two years I hope I've given enough back. I hope that my actions have made the Cav a better place, not just for those here now, but for those that come next. I hope this because those who came before did the same. Those who lovingly crafted a one-of-a-kind home that has changed our lives, my life, forever.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I know damn sure the Cav will be there! Here's to 5000 more!

Garry Owen, To Brothers & Sisters,
Brandon Phillips

PS: Sign Roll-Call!

Maco.D

Corporal
Active Duty
1/B/1-7
Local time
10:53 AM
I feel the same in a way with ya man. I hit my enlistment date 12 years ago yesterday. Many people come and go but the Cav will always remain.