Local time
9:33 PM
Username: Joker0720

Name
Perry.Dan

Recruiter(s)
CPL.Cree.T

Time zone:
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Discord Account
danim8tion

Where did you find us?
Facebook

Military experience
No

Platform and Game Selection
Xbox - Hell Let Loose

XBOX GamerTag
Joker0720

Active in Another Clan/Unit?
No
Past Clan Information
21st - They were a great group, but not organized enough for me. I showed up on a several occassions and no one else did. Given I was so new to the clan, this didn't feel like a good mesh, and I needed more organization. What Travis described sounded perfect.

Accepted General Orders and Policy?
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Perry.J

Private First Class
Discharged
Local time
Just a little about me:
42yr old Male. Video game enthusiest since the early 1980s. I've been making video games, as an animator, for the last two decades. I'm currently the animation director for Steel Wool Games, working on the Five Nights at Freddy's and Hello Neighbor franchises. I've previously worked on: The Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim, XCOM, XCOM2, Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution, Civ V, Civ VI, Lawbreakers, agents of mayhem, and I'm sure others I'm forgetting.
I game quite often and really want to hang with like minded folks.
I normally run as a tank gunner, but I can run any position in tank, or infantry squadmate (I do not have much experience with squad lead or commander). I tend to play very milsim, but I do not think I have the time for true milsim gaming. I know the requirements to stay active and I can 100% make that happen. I may be interested in comps, and marriage, I dont want to be tied down too hard.
Thanks! I look forward to gaming with you folks!

Phillips.B

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
RRD HQ
S1 HQ
S1 Staff
RTC Staff
Local time
RRD Welcome Letter Sent

Mullins.R

CW2