No

Platform and Game Selection
Xbox - Hell Let Loose

SteamID/XboxTag/PSN ID
Thebrownpyro

Active in Another Clan/Unit?
No
Past Clan Information
I was with the JSF 223rd SF Company we were a hard core milsim I was with them from 2005 - 2017
The group was dismantled in 2018 I attaned the rank of MSG
I've been trained in US Army CQC, Urban Ops regarding movement & tactics, Demo Engineering, Fixed & rotary wing certified my self and former Air Force member put together our combat air group..

JSFcommand.com
JSFCommand.net
I do believe the sites are no longer active
I know I have put quite a lot regarding what I was trained on but that was pretty much 70% of what we usually did was a lot of training a lot of scenarios a lot of tactics.. I learned a lot from current and former military I even got to learn how to properly stock and path fine from a real Royal marine sniper who is gracious enough to set up a course and teach us.. not to mention a former US army instructor who was proficient in CQC..

We were 68 strong by the end of 2018 there was barely five of us left.. most have moved on to PC and are usually on Arma 3 and other games like escape from tarkov I have not communicated with any of those guys except for maybe a small handful who are doing their own thing nothing mil Sim wise just living life..

Accepted General Orders and Policy?
Yes

Local time
10:36 PM
I accept all general orders and policies and understand everything to the letter I will do my best to follow any and all orders and to complete any and all courses that are required of me though I hope you understand that I do have things going on regarding work in my life and I hope you are able to work with me regarding my schedule I hope and definitely look forward to playing with all of you

I also hope that you guys take it to a count of a game arma reforger which I do have and is getting better every month I am on there quite a bit as well I highly recommend that to all of you and when Arma 4 does roll out I hope it is cross compatible the Xbox and PC so we can all play together but I look forward to my recruitment and I hope I make all of you proud and to serve the 7th Calvary well

Phillips.B

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
RRD HQ
S1 HQ
S1 Staff
RTC Staff
Local time
1:36 AM
RRD Welcome Letter Sent

Cree.T

Sergeant
Active Duty
RTC Staff
2/B/ACD SL/ASL
Local time
11:36 PM
I accept all general orders and policies and understand everything to the letter I will do my best to follow any and all orders and to complete any and all courses that are required of me though I hope you understand that I do have things going on regarding work in my life and I hope you are able to work with me regarding my schedule I hope and definitely look forward to playing with all of you

I also hope that you guys take it to a count of a game arma reforger which I do have and is getting better every month I am on there quite a bit as well I highly recommend that to all of you and when Arma 4 does roll out I hope it is cross compatible the Xbox and PC so we can all play together but I look forward to my recruitment and I hope I make all of you proud and to serve the 7th Calvary well
Hey there, check your inbox and reply to the RRD Welcome letter to continue your enlistment!

Phillips.B

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
RRD HQ
S1 HQ
S1 Staff
RTC Staff
Local time
1:36 AM
RRD Denied
Timed Out