7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

I would like to make amends & re-enlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
3:21 AM
To the Cav...
I apologize for my actions, I was in a position of leadership, I became prideful and arrogant. I got upset over such a stupid thing, and I let it explode, and I ruined my reputation with the Cav, and worse, I tried to hurt the Cav in retaliation...And for this I am sorry, ashamed, embarrassed.

I am posting under a different name & e-mail, but some of you will remember me as Captain Tommy Savage of the Post Scriptum Starter Platoon, and then Fox Company. I was in the Cav just over a year before being promoted to Captain. I was given the privilege of helping the Cav have the #1 Post Scriptum server for at least 6+ Months. Hosted and created count-less campaigns. I had many jobs, including MP, Public Relations, Operations Making, and leading a company.

These were all privileges that the Cav allowed me to participate in, and I let it get to my head, and when a disciplinary issue came up, that I disagreed with, and did not get my way. I acted like a toddler, hurt the Company I was given command over, hurt the Cav as a hole, and ruined everything I worked for, for over a year in the Cav.

Life at home as pretty rough during these times, and the Cav unknowingly was there for me. Only Kelso, and Velasquez knew what was going on with me at home, and I report back to you all 3 years later in a much better situation and frame of mind. My tough life is not being made an excuse for my actions, I want that to be made clear. I only bring it up because the Cav helped me through one of the darkest periods in my life... I was in an alcoholic abusive relationship where my spouse was physically, verbally, mentally abusive.

Thankfully I got out of that situation, got married to a wonderful kind loving woman, and I am now a father.

I realize the gravity of my mistakes, how I hurt the Cav, I realize I betrayed my brothers.... I am a challenge coin holder, I was so proud of my milpac, and the day I die, I was hoping to be remembered in Arlington... I love the Cav, and now there is not even a record of my Milpac in the archive or anywhere...I ruined it, me, no-one else.

I wish I could go back in time and just be a more mature adult, and not have made those mistakes ... I am so very sorry for how stupid I was, how prideful and arrogant I was...

It has been about 3 years since I made one of the biggest mistakes ever, I humbly ask to be able to make amends, to be forgiven, to make things right and re-enlist in the Cav.

Preacher.A

Sergeant Major
Active Duty
ACD HQ
S7 HQ
NCOA
Local time
6:21 AM

Nexhex.A

Command Sergeant Major
CSM
Active Duty