7th Cavalry Gaming

Join the Tactical Gaming Excellence

6 pm MST tonight he’ll let lose

Sanchez.R

Sergeant
ELOA
Local time
5:50 AM
If anyone is going to be on he’ll let loose around 1800 MST throw down your T17 display name here and let’s get a group together.

Mix.C

Major
Active Duty
B/2-7 HQ
S3 HQ
RRD Staff
Local time
4:50 AM
If anyone is going to be on he’ll let loose around 1800 MST throw down your T17 display name here and let’s get a group together.
Hey! Are you set up on our discord with the HLL channel roles? That will be your best bet to connect.

Sanchez.R

Sergeant
ELOA
Local time
Hey! Are you set up on our discord with the HLL channel roles? That will be your best bet to connect.
I am in discord just wanted to put up a post in the forums to help with my recent enlistment sir

Mix.C

Major
Active Duty
B/2-7 HQ
S3 HQ
RRD Staff
Local time
I am in discord just wanted to put up a post in the forums to help with my recent enlistment sir
Ahh yes, but have you set up the channel roles in our discord for all the games you are interested in?

Last edited:

Sanchez.R

Sergeant
ELOA
Local time
Ahh yes, but have you set up the channel roles in our discord for all the games you are interested in?
As of right now I am in the Hell let loose console discussion channel. That’s my main focus as of right now unless there’s other hell let loose channels?

Mix.C

Major
Active Duty
B/2-7 HQ
S3 HQ
RRD Staff
Local time
As of right now I am in the Hell let loose console discussion channel. That’s my main focus as of right now unless there’s other hell let loose channels?
Not unless you are interested in HLL on PC as well. Sounds like you are all set!