No

Platform and Game Selection
PC - ARMA 3

SteamID/XboxTag/PSN ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867538069/

Active in Another Clan/Unit?
No
Past Clan Information
You are asking a man with a bad memory about events 8+ years back, but i can try to muster up some of the information. The names are long gone, but games and my role in the clans.

I played world of warcraft from ages 12-20. (If this isnt the sort off clan you meant then skip this paragraph)
I was in a pve guild in which i was charged with organizing raids, dungeons and weekly/ biweekly events which were optional. However i usually had the entire guild in attendance. About 25-30 people, we had a strict rule about people having to be active. (Everyday) this was not my area to attend to, but as an officer of the guild i was often involved with it regardless, talking to people and giving them permission to miss out of manditory events. This was at the time i was about 15-16. And i took my role serriously.
However, as life often does my circomstances changed and i had to leave that guild. Cant remember what it was named, but i do know about a month after my situation had changed and i returned the guild had fractured. As i rather assumed it would without someone maintaining it, about a year later i found myself in a leadership position again in a PVP guild, it was alot less effort on my part but with alot more tactical thinking, being the leader in most off our pvp matches, (making callouts where i needed people to be. Who would need to react to what, so on and so on. This was during the start of Rated Battlegrounds. If you ever played world of warcraft im sure you understand the hell it is mentally.)

I have never been a part of any FPS clan, i have been in a few groups. playing Arma 2, DayZ, warzone, recently been playing alot off Natural Selection 2. However never in a clan, i understand the structure and importance of comunicating, both while in game and while in real life. As it is hell while in a leadership role to not know where 1 or more off the people you assumed would come are not there.

I hope this, even if it is not the type of information you wanted, will be somewhat illuminating on me as a person and my experience.

Accepted General Orders and Policy?
Yes

Phillips.B

Staff Sergeant
Active Duty
RRD HQ
S1 HQ
S1 Staff
RTC Staff
Local time
9:52 AM
RRD Denied